Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I think my dream “Van” would be a cross between the Chevy Astro Van and a Honda Element. It would have the 3 rows of seats like the Astro, but they would fold out of the way like they do in the Element. You’d also be able to hose out the inside like on the Element. An optional flush mount roof top tent would make it A++.
Sponsored

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Bullet proof body + kids would be an irresistible value proposition for most young families.

Then just make the carpet impermeable to McDonalds French fry grease. Parents know what I neN

OP
OP
rr6013

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
CyberTahoe, a portmandu, is not copyright-able. ?

You cracked the word scrabble to puzzle a good name for Elon’s SUV.

Tesla iterates over its Cyber* schema, it’ll happily continue a generic convention of truck and SUV and VAN. I love how Elon abstracted its model naming convention above place names of automotive practice.

What CyberSUV lacks in association to Tahoe and 4dr SUV enclosed rear access it gains in association to Cybertruck’s performance. Chevrolet never revisted Tahoe performance happy to settle with 4x4 IFS.

Real offroad Tesla engineering superseding the Tahoe IFS implementation would be noteworthy in SUV markets. In a BEV rich eco-system Tesla could easily target ICE SUV owners with the next evolution of SUV AWD truck. Existing ICE SUV owners in a similar vein as Tesla targeted ICE pickup owners will be eager to go BEV and keep the Tahoe form factor magic.

GM stands to be victim #2 in the Cyber* evolution if VAN doesn’t get there first. Poor VW. It couldn’t happen to a better car company that deserves it!

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Failing memory cannot give credit to who rendered the image. (Besides the top speed watermark)

I am hoping something similar to this becomes the mythical $25k EV targeted in China and also want here.

592BF235-8C69-4BB0-9500-49E825498DB8.jpeg
Sponsored