Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck On the small end of things, Arcimoto Flatbed 8C475705-4F59-419E-86E7-C47E494C6ADB
https://www.arcimoto.com/flatbed

Highway capable, single seat. Does it get any smaller? The bed slides out to a full width, collapses down when not in use.

Arcimoto also said DC charging is in the future.Pretty cool, tho spouse wants something with at least four seats in our fleet.

-Crissa

Tesla Cybertruck On the small end of things, Arcimoto Flatbed 18052075-C1A6-4C2C-9D8A-247BB47F61F7
Sponsored

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
It looks neat. My Chinese father-in-law has an EV just like it already.

Shares ?

I reckon companies in poorer countries are going to come up with heaps of similar models, and most will be just as well engineered and all much cheaper.

Not taking anything away from Arcimoto, but the competition is coming !

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Munro is helping them out and is very bullish on the company. Going to be hard to beat the engineering. Chinese companies often don’t want to mess with US safety regulations and approvals for what is a niche market.

They are also local here in Oregon.

I want the 2 seater with a hitch mount for bikes, but wife does not approve. This is close, and since wife won’t ride on it… hmm.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Other notes… the bed is small but likely has near the capacity of the Silverado in terms of weight.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Other notes… the bed is small but likely has near the capacity of the Silverado in terms of weight.
Having a small bed won't be a problem then if you're leaving the wife at home anyway... ;)

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Having a small bed won't be a problem then if you're leaving the wife at home anyway... ;)
Hadn’t thought of it this way, bit would be interesting to see a cot tent integration with this guy!

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
That would be very surprising considering it only has one wheel under the bed.

Why do you think it will match the load capacity of the Silverado (as small as that will probably be)?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
That would be very surprising considering it only has one wheel under the bed.

Why do you think it will match the load capacity of the Silverado (as small as that will probably be)?
I was being snarky. Silverado’s 1300 pound capacity is pretty anemic for a truck but not quite that bad. This guy might have… 500-600 pounds maybe? Given the delta in sizes it’ll be a relative workhorse anyhow.

Now I’m picturing driving down the highway with 4 bales of hay strapped onto that little platform 2 each layer in a cris-cross pattern.

Last edited:

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
This would be a perfect commuter for my wife going to work. Only a few miles. Price will tell.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
This would be a perfect commuter for my wife going to work. Only a few miles. Price will tell.
Thats a dangerous assumption if I’ve ever seen one.

Of course you are in LA so rain isn’t a thing.

You could come pick it up at the factory, I’ll buy you a beer. There is a local brewery that gives away pens. I’m not sure about that last, but there are so many breweries around here, there has to be one that gives away pens…
Sponsored