Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
We are all nuts. Going goo-goo over a picture of a vehicle with a tarp over it. We can't see anything! And it probably is a fake.

We are nuts.
Desperate times, desperate measures. I have a feeling it is time for Congress to demand a report of all CT sightings so we can know once and for all if this thing is real.

If the formula is correct, I'm around #50k in the CT queue. Maybe, just maybe I could get a CT in 2022. If I don't bail out because my Lightning reservation comes up first.
at 50K it is a no brainer. Tough it out and stick with CT. even if there is a year of difference, it is worth it. You will be kicking yourself if you don’t. My case is a bit different; I am at 700k for CT and 30K for f150, there may be 3+ years of time difference. I am dreading the idea of dealing with Ford dealerships and not too excited about owning one but it may be asking a bit too much from my 18 year old truck to stick around for another 4 years. I may have to find some Russian friends to update my reservation number in Tesla’s database.
Sponsored

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would never go against this country…

… I am the Machine!
It sounds like you are bidding on the contract ;). I figured Russians are most likely already in there (They have been everywhere else) so I could get a deal but I much preferred American’s hacking Americans. We will talk off line to see what it takes to shave off a few zeros from my reservation number ;)

Kidding aside even the best case scenario does not sound that promising for folks like me at the end of the line. What can I say, you snooze, you loose.

Last edited:

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
I do not trust this picture, I am sorry.
Why is the fog light on???
Assuming we are looking at the front; the door opening seam does not mirror the Nov 2019 CT. The tarp does not hang naturally, like its a fitted sheet

Tesla Cybertruck One of the Cybertrucks is with Savage Garage 14170908-A140-4E01-902A-BD61ADBA6127

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
Assuming we are looking at the front; the door opening seam does not mirror the Nov 2019 CT. The tarp does not hang naturally, like its a fitted sheet

What are these? Why does the tarp expose part of the “bumper”?
Tesla Cybertruck One of the Cybertrucks is with Savage Garage AA46A292-97B7-4EB2-A373-4D18E731A858

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Well, it's caught on the bumper. The Miami fake doesn't have the angled sill the prototype does, but the one in this tarp photo does... Either they made the copy better, or the video of the fake was just so bad...

Tesla Cybertruck One of the Cybertrucks is with Savage Garage Cybertruckdoorsilloutside

Martin Harford

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Dodge Ram 150
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
With absolutely zero evidence whatsoever, I can't believe that there is only a SINGLE prototype at this time. Tesla is pretty far into the game now with potentially a few production model's by the end of the year (if you believe that) and they only have one drivable prototype? How can they get through all the safety requirements without building and destroying some by now? If that were to be true, my hopes of them releasing any CT anytime at all in 2021 is very diminished.

So my thoughts are yes its REAL and mostly because I want my CT by April and I refuse to be in denial about when I will get it. :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Here here! I'm sure you will get yours by April, but April of which year? I ordered my dual motor on 25 November 2019 and projected delivery is March 2023 ?

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If the photo is real, the updated CT has less legroom in the back. The rear door looks smaller in this photo. It makes sense. If there is going to be shrinkage (3%), Taking it out of bed length will damage one of CT advantages. Frunk is already small enough, taking it from the front row will be felt on every trip, rear seat which was already spacious is a natural place to take the hit. Shorter wheelbase increases offfroadability as well. I am OK with this compromise. It makes sense to cover the updated CT but not the original.

Last edited:

GnarlyDudeLive

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F350 Dually (Tri-CT reservation)
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
Here here! I'm sure you will get yours by April, but April of which year? I ordered my dual motor on 25 November 2019 and projected delivery is March 2023 ?
Last I checked my "projected" was April 2022.

davidngo44

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cycberstruck
Occupation
Country flag
Why cover it? doesn't need the protection, and it's certainly not fooling anyone. Could this be where the "handler" lives? Or where Elon was staying?
of course the wheel to cybertruck is showing..... just to make sure it is a cybertruck

speach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MS P100D, Escalade, Acura MDX, Focus ST, PriusC
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag