Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Performance Model 3, Kia Sportage
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Ok, the page for this annoyingly never seems to load but anyway my order number from the Tesla page is 113900382. How much is this in “Elon” time ? I’m guessing somewhere in 2025 ?
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Don’t wait for it to load Bud. There is a link in the upper left that takes you to a page where you can register. There is another link you can use to look up your place after you register. You never have to look at the spreadsheet.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, the sheet itself is ginormous and difficult to load.

Use this URL, then click 'verify': https://sites.google.com/view/tesla-reservation-tracker

It will ask you to enter your reservation number into the database, and it will spit out the estimate of line position if the number is in there, and tell you to enter it if it's not.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Ok, the page for this annoyingly never seems to load but anyway my order number from the Tesla page is 113900382. How much is this in “Elon” time ? I’m guessing somewhere in 2025 ?
When did you place your order? Unless it was within the first 6 months you are looking at 2024-2025.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Once you get past 100k it quickly becomes a question of how quickly they will be making them which is a giant unknown.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Thing is I think 100k trucks in the first year is almost certain maybe a little more.

Now we just need to figure out what the Quad motor thing is going to play out. If they are shipping only quad motor for 6 months then everything gets weird unless you ordered the tri and upgrade (or get upgraded automatically).

OP
OP
787drvr

787drvr

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Performance Model 3, Kia Sportage
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Yeah, the sheet itself is ginormous and difficult to load.

Use this URL, then click 'verify': https://sites.google.com/view/tesla-reservation-tracker

It will ask you to enter your reservation number into the database, and it will spit out the estimate of line position if the number is in there, and tell you to enter it if it's not.

-Crissa
Thanks, that worked ! Estimated February of 2025.
Sponsored