OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
Next question @OneLapper, can the CT charge TWO bikes (at 220vac) at the same time?

LOL! I bet 3/4 of the Alta owners I know placed an order for this bike! And I haven't even gotten to the Alta forum to read up on it there!

I'm sure the CT has one 220vac outlet, But you can charge one at 110vac and the other at 220 and swap plugs as needed.

I'm hearing that Stark has Alta, Zero and Tesla ex-employees. Not sure if it's true, but that's the word.

I have an Alta buddy that is talking about getting a Stark dealership status. This could be fun!
Sponsored

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
[QUOTE="Love that you can get sprung for your weight from factory!
[/QUOTE]

Yes! I agree! I went crazy with suspension mods on the Alta. Easily $3500. Not doing that again. The forks were awful and the front end washed out on me a dozen times till I got Dal Soggio Spheres inserts for the forks. What a difference.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Must be getting some orders....ordered 2 days ago and my delivery date is 11/14

Tesla Cybertruck Perfect Cybertruck companion! Stark Varg Image 12-17-21 at 11.33 AM

Got the foot brake vs. the Hand - only because I have other Moto's and dont want to kill myself..if they all had hand brakes I'd be good with it, but switching back and forth = nope

OP
OP
Revoltlution

Revoltlution

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius (CyberSlug)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Got the foot brake vs. the Hand
Have you tried a hand brake? So much better control!

Also, this Varg is stating IP69K! I had to look that one up :) High pressure, high temp proof!
"The product is then sprayed at close range at a rate of approximately 4 gallons/16 liters per minute with water pressure of between 1160-1450 psi, at a temperature of 176°F/80°C."
I'm assuming IP69K is referring to the electronics, not necessarily the mechanical pivots/bearings :)

Jethro

First Name
Jethro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (on order)
Occupation
consultant
Country flag
i still want an electric 4x4 razor, ranger or quad

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
"Have you tried a hand brake? So much better control!" --have multiple street and dirt motorcycles (the other 5 bikes have clutch/foot brake) - not safe to ride a 180hp street bike with diff lever / brake config.....if I had one bike or 2 bikes setup the same then 100% would go for hand brake....

Travelingmike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model3x2
Occupation
Rn
Country flag
Yes. I was hoping Elon would make a motocross bike for my CT. The Stark will look good in the back. White , hand brake of course, delivery 9/24- if no delay- lol. I race vet moto, this bike if claims are near, will be perfect. Majority of riders race/ ride less then 20 minutes a pop vet races and that is top end, Amateur races even less. Practice days are 15-20 minute sessions per hour, and most riders do less. Plenty of charge time to top off between motos if needed. So what if I run my 60db gas sipping predator generator until I get my CT. My Yz450f with auto clutch and left hand rear brake is awesome- so can appreciate no clutch and hand brake. Driving a Tesla I am well aware of electric benefits, I was thinking couple more years for a bike after Alta went out- so the Stark a great surprise. MTB most of my 52 years, starting moto 2 years ago. Elon opened the gates, timing is everything, no shortage of investors as electric mainstream now. Josh Hill has couple Gypsy interviews that are worth a listen.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Nice! I got the grey too! They finally got the paperwork for import to Colorado done so hopping next month!