Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck tri motor, tesla 3 performance
Occupation
Digital Operations Engineer
Country flag
Kind of hate duallies.

Mostly because the biggest idiots and assholes on the road seem unnaturally attracted to them and they end up with 2 wheels in the bike lane, taking 4 parking spots, set up for coal rolling or straight pipes, etc etc.

I know there are lots of legit people in duallies. Not a blanket statement, but most of the time when I notice them, itā€™s someone being an ass in one.

It would be curious to me to see an inboard dually where the wheels are inset instead of pushed out. Then the truck would be ā€œnormalā€ width. The bed would be smaller, but if they are primarily for towing it shouldnā€™t be a problem.
same here. i dont find duallies nice at all. id take a 6x6 cybertruck over a dually any day
Sponsored

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
Dually and a 5th wheel plate in the vault and CT could compete with almost anything.
This should definitely be an option.
It's a decade out before EV trucks are going to be worth bothering with for 5th Wheels. Maybe come back to this issue in 7-8 years. Musk doesn't need any more distractions to satisfy 1% of the market. His ADHD, on full display at the Earnings Report is bad enough as it is.