Petition: Elon/Tesla, Please give us our cybertruck 6-seater config back!

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
I'm fully supportive of the 6 seater, and want mine to be that configuration too to take more than just my family with. (Those that still live at home)

There's a fair few families, or people who are considering a CT instead of a van, for lack of any EV van being available. With 6 seats and the vault it works well as a large SUV too.

But I think the 6 seat is a cost cutting measure, probably because of the safety equipment to make the sixth seat work.

So if people are serious about the sixth seat, I'd strongly recommend saying you are willing to pay extra to have the sixth seat as an "option". That will make it much more likely, seeing that center console box that has replaced the 6th seat can only be worth $100 in plastic.
I have no problem paying $1-2K more for 6-seat configuration since it keeps me from needing two vehicle for camping trips, weekend trips, vacation trips.

Another example is people who take their children and their children's friends to the children's sports practices or events. Using the seating for 6 in the cab and the vault is loaded with sports equipment.
Sponsored