Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
You keep saying that, with no evidence.

If they were outside a delivery radius, they'd get it slower. If they dithered on any response time, they'd get it slower. If they chose a different color or options, or changed their options, they'd get it slower.

There are many reasons why someone would get it slower.

People who walk up and select a car that's unassigned - which I have said they build them in batches - you can end up ahead. That's an orphan car.

That's why refreshing and checking availability is important if you want it sooner.

We have no way to know if they dithered, if they're in a slower delivery area, if they changed their options, if an earlier car got orphaned and you got it.

You keep saying that 'it doesn't matter' and I keep explaining that it does.

-Crissa
Jeez... Proof? I got my car in 2 months. I could show you my order and pickup date. But, I don't have to. I KNOW I'm right about when I ordered and when I got my car. Holy crap. Also, I KNOW people DM'd me on the forum asking me how I got it so quick when they had ordered the same car, same color, same wheels. ALSO, I KNOW I live in Nebraska and I KNOW one of those people lived in California. What I am saying is that Tesla will most likely spread out Cybertruck orders Just like they did for the Model Y.

We may have crossed wires somewhere. What don't you understand? Have I proven myself untrustworthy somehow?
Actually, since we sold it already,

Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! 1697732394904

Here's where we sold it. I was wrong. It wasn't among the first 14,000. It was among the first 11,300.

Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! 1697732533100

I couldn't find the timing of when we picked it up but I do have this picture after I washed it and you can see the "dealer" tag expires in July.
Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! 1697733110263

So, there we are... Living in Nebraska, ordering a Model Y 13 months after the order bank opened in (March of 2019), and expecting it to take 6 months to a year to get. Bam, 2 months later, we get it.

Like I said, I don't know why ours was delivered fast but it was. There's no way there were only 12,000 Model Y LRs ordered. And blue isn't exactly their common color. But, maybe not many people ordered blue and Tesla wanted to paint one blue. So, I got it. We just don't know.

Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! 1697732461122

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
1697733110263.png

Like I said, I don't know why ours was delivered fast but it was. There's no way there were only 12,000 Model Y LRs ordered. And blue isn't exactly their common color. But, maybe not many people ordered blue and Tesla wanted to paint one blue. So, I got it. We just don't know.
In addition to your initial point, I think that we have proven here that just like Picasso, Tesla had a blue period.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
...your date doesn't prove any of the actions the other person did or did not take, or from a busier delivery zone. It doesn't prove your car wasn't on a truck with someone else's car. It doesn't prove it was or wasn't an orphan in a batch.

In fact, it only shows you selected exactly the items that weren't delayed. Standard wheels, standard interior and blue... which they do in batches of some number of cars before they switch the paint to a different color.

-Crissa

> spieltmit

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Highland - Cybertruck-reservation!
Occupation
Space nerd
Country flag
Did anyone catch the following at the bottom of the Order page?

• DUE TODAY $100
Fully refundable. You will be able to complete your configuration as production nears in late 2021. Tri Motor AWD production is expected to begin in late 2022.

That's a 2 to 3 year wait!!!
Good old days :LOL:

Drew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Hi, new here.
how can I check my reservation number to see where I am on the list of deliveries?
thanks

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hope you find out what you are looking for and can tell me! (Day #2 reservation)
Sponsored