Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3, LR AWD Cybertruck on order, 2020 Suburu Outback XT Limited
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Order # 112771xxx.... ordered immediately following release. Tri motor with FSD Excitedly patient.... Production 12/2021 to me means delivery estimate (East coast) of early 2023..... does that sound reasonable?
Depends if they do the West to East regional delivery scheme again, as they did with the model 3. If so, you could be in for a longer wait.
Sponsored

K Doc Brown 007

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion & 2019 Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
Depends if they do the West to East regional delivery scheme again, as they did with the model 3. If so, you could be in for a longer wait.
Thanks for thought jebinc. I’d love delivery between 3/2023 and 12/2023..... based on roughly 40,000 in line

RIVETS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
Reading the spreadsheet earlier, it appears there are around 422,464 orders now.

Ludus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick SUV
Country flag
How are the order numbers being interpreted? If there are 422,000 plus now perhaps they’re waiting for 500k to release it. IIRC that would top the number for Model 3 and be 2X the last.

RIVETS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
This was posted previously:
"It's just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100. So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line.

Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region."

Jackrabbit87

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Hey folks, I ordered a single motor back on the 3rd. I added my entry to the spreadsheet but figured I'd throw it up here as well!
Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! CyberTruck.PNG

Nipomo

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 GMC Going for Tri-Motor
Occupation
Retired Financial Manager
Country flag
So about 3 inches shorter than the current Cybertruck, quite a bit narrower. Are you sure about the width?
No, I was wrong, but not too much. 80 inches. 6.6667. The height is 74 inches, 6.16 feet. Thanks for catching that.
Sponsored