Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

Stinkd

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius V5, 1948 Bus, Mercedes SL500
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am in Colorado Springs and I posted my reservation today. I ordered a Dual Motor. I think knowing I have to pay for this truck in 2 years will cause me to spend less on travel until then.
Sponsored

K Doc Brown 007

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion & 2019 Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
I am in Colorado Springs and I posted my reservation today. I ordered a Dual Motor. I think knowing I have to pay for this truck in 2 years will cause me to spend less on travel until then.
It’ll likely be more than 2 years..... that’s just production estimate..... Elon’s been known to not hit those targets.... add the fact that your over 400k orders ahead of you.... you may have a chance to get one in calendar year 2023 at the earliest in my opinion

Stinkd

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius V5, 1948 Bus, Mercedes SL500
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It’ll likely be more than 2 years..... that’s just production estimate..... Elon’s been known to not hit those targets.... add the fact that your over 400k orders ahead of you.... you may have a chance to get one in calendar year 2023 at the earliest in my opinion
That's good, there's no rush for me, and my 2012 Prius V3 with 125,000 miles is doing fine, so I'll wait it out.

Rootinboy

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Country flag
Ordered my Dual Motor as well. Model 3 needs company.
My new brand loyalty. Was a Toyota guy, but nothing like being a Telsa owner. Something new every month or so to make it better (ie 5% power upgrades, etc.). What other brand gets better after purchase?
I'm a Toyota guy- I'm rolling with a Sequoia now (wife has sienna) and I've been frothing over Tesla's for years. Couldn't make the switch, because I have a boat and tow a smoker for BBQ competitions. Now that Tesla has entered the truck game.... Bye Felicia to my yota! Bring on the CT!!!

CTruckTooBig

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
not sure what the publication date on that article is but there are people on this thread that are over 400000 down the reservation list. I know it was past midnight East coast time and my arthritic fingers don’t type so fast but did 40000 people really get ahead of me at the close of Musk talking?
It's possible. But your comment makes me wonder if a block was reserved by Tesla for employees, some kind of founders edition maybe, publications testers, safety testing, etc... Quite possible. Hopefully someone who knows more about this will respond.

2Futre4u

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor LR 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Trailboss 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Environmental Scientist
Country flag
It looks like the reservation numbers began at 112744100,
If so I am number 8260, and hit the button as soon as it popped up... If only my wife had handed me my wallet faster...

Slamdance64

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
IT Professional
Country flag
My number RN113006784. I went for dual motor and FSD

I am hoping I will see it in 2022 or early 2023?
Hope my van lasts that long

Lazypleb

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester
Occupation
Operations manager
Country flag
My number is RN112898139. I did the Trimotor with full self drive. I did mine a few days after announcement as I only saw a picture first I wasn't sold. After I finally watched the announcement I went all in and noticed how beautiful the truck was besides how versatile it truly was.

tyguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 dual motor, and hoping for a tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nerd
Country flag
New member here. Current owner of a model 3 dual motor with plans to keep it a looooong time. I also have a 2015 Outback that will transfer to my kiddo in 2.5 years when it's time for college, and a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder that we also use to tow a boat.

I wasn't planning on buying the Cybertruck...or any truck for that matter...but rather was thinking I'd buy a small electric SUV in a couple of years and keep the Pathfinder strictly for towing, believing that there wouldn't be a viable electric tow vehicle that could go the distances we need. I didn't even watch the Cybertruck unveil because I was still on Euro time from a trip I had just returned home from, and fell asleep before Elon got started. <shrug>

The next day I saw all the negative press about the broken glass and rolled my eyes at how important the talking heads thought that embarrassing moment was. I then watched the unveil on Youtube and found the design a bit odd, but the specs and value proposition pretty impressive.

The following day those darn specs and value proposition kept tugging at me. Looking at more photos, watching the test drive videos from the unveil, and thinking "what if??" finally convinced me to get up the courage to talk with my wife about it...hahaha. No way she'd be into it. Except she was. She went through the same process I did. Cool lady, I tell you. Best decision I've ever made in my life was her.

So, based on my learnings from the Model 3, I want to see about 100K of them delivered before ours is assembled, primarily to give Tesla some time to iron out the assembly kinks. I watched the order trackers and took note of Elon's tweet about the tri-motor...our preferred option because of the range...being 40% of the total.

And then we placed our order. RN112972xxx

Elon surprised us by moving up production of the tri to first priority with the dual, so we'll probably delay our configuration just a bit and buy one made in late Q1 2022 assuming all the production timetables work out according to current forecast. At that point the Pathfinder will go away, our kiddo will go off to college with the Outback, and the only ICE in our possession will be our boat. Pretty cool.

Chooie

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual motor
Country flag
Ordered on launch night, dual motor with FSD, but I removed the FSD option after some thought. My number didn't change.

Order Number: RN112780727

AZjohnInCA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SR+
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ordered just the basic RWD. Will wait to see what real options are in a couple years.
RN113061217

colorfinger

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT on deposit, 2001 Excursion 7.3, Ram 1500
Country flag
Tri motor FSD
November 22nd
RN:112830309