Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number!

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Dual Motor
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
Mmmm . . . First I ordered the 500 mile range version with FSD. That's what I want.

Thennnn . . . I noticed that delivery is a year after the dual motor. So I ordered a dual motor 300 m version too.

Thennnn . . . I noticed that I forgot to add FSD to the dual motor 300 m version so I ordered another.

One for me, one for my youngest son and I'll figure out something for the third one.

Hopefully ordering locks in the pricing!
Sponsored

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Dual Motor
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
Did anyone catch the following at the bottom of the Order page?

• DUE TODAY $100
Fully refundable. You will be able to complete your configuration as production nears in late 2021. Tri Motor AWD production is expected to begin in late 2022.

That's a 2 to 3 year wait!!!
Patience my son . . . all good things come to those that wait.(or something like that).

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Dual Motor
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
Mmmm . . . First I ordered the 500 mile range version with FSD. That's what I want.

Thennnn . . . I noticed that delivery is a year after the dual motor. So I ordered a dual motor 300 m version too.

Thennnn . . . I noticed that I forgot to add FSD to the dual motor 300 m version so I ordered another.

One for me, one for my youngest son and I'll figure out something for the third one.

Hopefully ordering locks in the pricing!
Hopefully I'll be able to buy all three and my reserved Semi with the money I make off the 1,000 shares of Tesla stock I have options to buy!

J-No

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Pre-ordered Dual motor with FSD but honestly I don't think any of that matters other than to gather stats for Tesla. Once they get closer to production, they'll reach out to current owners/reservation holders and finalize their configuration at which point you could switch from Tri-motor to dual or whatever. At least that's how it went with the Model 3.

Hashtag

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Cyber Security / IT Services
Country flag
Pre-ordered Dual motor with FSD but honestly I don't think any of that matters other than to gather stats for Tesla. Once they get closer to production, they'll reach out to current owners/reservation holders and finalize their configuration at which point you could switch from Tri-motor to dual or whatever. At least that's how it went with the Model 3.
Who know what will happen between now and then...

Erich Asch

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 335is, Mazda RX-8
Occupation
Creative Director, Professional Photographer
Country flag
I pre-ordered a tri-motor with self-drive. I haven't received any email confirmation yet though.

Dean Krazjic

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3; Land Rover LR4
Country flag
Preordered dual motor. Has enough towing capacity to haul my boat and trailer with full fuel and water with thousands of pounds to spare. Performance stats look insane in that standard Tesla way. Interested to see more detail on tonneau cover, vinyl wrap, and other style choices to make it look less...home made.

Erich Asch

First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 335is, Mazda RX-8
Occupation
Creative Director, Professional Photographer
Country flag
Well this is the CYBRTRK owners club so what am I doing here if I didn’t order one...
792FA7EC-B445-4B37-849E-2D19605E9F7B.png
When I login on Tesla I don't get this screen yet, did you get it right away or have to wait a while for it?

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
I hadn't noticed the FSD option. It allowed me to update.

Tesla Cybertruck Post your Cybertruck preorder reservation number! MyCybrtrk.JPG
Sponsored