Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I need something with storage. Need to move a lot more than 2 butts.

If I were seriously considering a 911… I would just buy a classic Roadster and get the upgraded battery. They are collectible cars now and likely to increase in value since they are quite limited and the sort of god-father of what is soon to be the worlds most popular EV brand.

https://grubermotors.com/product-category/vehicles-for-sale/roadster-teslas-for-sale/

In fact buy this exact one and import it back to the US (It’s in Norway). There were only 5 made in this color.

Tesla Cybertruck Quad Motor Cybertruck or a 911 Carrera 1650567353337

https://grubermotors.com/product/tesla-roadster-norway/

Very likely to double in value in the next 5 years.
Sponsored

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
what would you guys choose. this is going to be my daily driver and i am saving up to get the CT. but if the delay keeps getting thrown back a year i might have to get something else. my question to you guys is i will be using this as a daily driver. would you guys opt for a 911 if possible? i cant see myself getting back into a gas car after driving a tesla. no maintanence, no gas, performance, etc theres just no reason to drive a gas car anymore except for maybe the thrill of the engine noise. what are your thoughts? i have never owned a 911 but everyone always preaches they are amazing cars.
Porche? Nice cars... pricey maintenance. Pass.

Bjorneo

First Name
Bjorn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tundra, '15 Forester, '16 Fusion, '87 911 Cab
Occupation
Retired Software Exec
Country flag
what would you guys choose. this is going to be my daily driver and i am saving up to get the CT. but if the delay keeps getting thrown back a year i might have to get something else. my question to you guys is i will be using this as a daily driver. would you guys opt for a 911 if possible? i cant see myself getting back into a gas car after driving a tesla. no maintanence, no gas, performance, etc theres just no reason to drive a gas car anymore except for maybe the thrill of the engine noise. what are your thoughts? i have never owned a 911 but everyone always preaches they are amazing cars.
I drove my 911 for 12 years as a daily driver. Absolutely wonderful and reliable car. It was a cabrio and when I moved from Ca to Wa I sold it for way more than I paid for it originally.
I now have a 2 motor on 'reserve'. I already have the license plate so I am all in!

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The absolute worst thing about owning a 911 is that you will have to experience the dealership buying process of being tortured. Tesla skips the dealership process.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
They are beautiful

As much as we look forward, looking back brings a lot of pleasure.

I bought a $50,000 RX7 Convertible in 1988… And the day I drove it out of the dealership, 5 minutes later, I stopped at a set of lights, and the guy next to me in his convertible said :

"when my car grows up, it wants to be your car"

That was funny... but it made me think: I should have bought that second hand green Porsche I was drooling over 82.

These will be worth more than gold one day.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
They are beautiful

As much as we look forward, looking back brings a lot of pleasure.

I bought a $50,000 RX7 Convertible in 1988… And the day I drove it out of the dealership, 5 minutes later, I stopped at a set of lights, and the guy next to me in his convertible said :

"when my car grows up, it wants to be your car"

That was funny... but it made me think: I should have bought that second hand green Porsche I was drooling over 82.

These will be worth more than gold one day.
Lol nothing like the gurgle, crackle and pop of a turbo 13B...good ole RX7 had 4WS too.