funnyboymatt

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Hey guys, I am in NYC and I got the "Your Limited-Edition Foundation Series Cybertruck is Ready to Order" email on 2/13. My RN is RN112863xxx with delivery before May.

I am undecided on pulling the trigger. Question is how long do I have to complete the payment without losing the spot, and if i wait does my delivery window become extended? or is my RN fixed so my delivery window is fixed?

I am just working out the financing options, thinking about renting it out to cover costs etc.
Sponsored

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
From what I understand ,nothing gets locked in until you make the 1000k deposit. I believe your deposit is not refundable at that point. If you want to wait for a non-FS series,you ignore the invite and wait until such time when they open invites for those. It appears its first come first served among the other invites if you don’t accept. Maybe others know how much time you have to accept.

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
for what i know, there is no clear deadline for accepting the invite. some invites all the way back to Dec are still valid.

ideaXfactory

First Name
IdeaX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many trucks, and a Porsche
Occupation
Stainless, metals, art, polymath
It then becomes a length of time from the date you order, not the RN number. So basically, If you wait a month or so, your original RN number will not then make it come faster.
Sponsored