Robotaxi Cybertruck fleet with Income Generation Purpose?

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
I am bullish on when Tesla can mature the system.

I am bearish as to when the use to be legally allowed.

When, Tuesday.
Nah.. We all know Tesla releases on Fridays, and tests in production over the weekend like real Chads
Sponsored

JRu

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Cherokee, BMW R1200R
Occupation
Gymja Warrior
Country flag
robotaxi would be interesting, but my first practical concern after FSD is fully mature (and insurance is clear) is the charging process.

Are we expecting the person that rents the CT to charge it? We can't rely on that. I can't see Tesla stationing an employee at charging stations to plug in an unmanned vehicle, especially if we assume the charging will need to happen when CT is least likely to be used, probably between midnight and 6 am.

I know TSLA acquired, or is in the process of, a company that makes the mat induction charger, but still, will that be a requirement to have CT run shifts?

And lastly, who gets the call when CT robotaxi runs out of juice in the middle of the highway?

Glenn

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram, Cyber T, S , Infinty, Buick, sligshot, Goldwi
Occupation
Diamond coated surgical burrs
Country flag
robotaxi would be interesting, but my first practical concern after FSD is fully mature (and insurance is clear) is the charging process.

Are we expecting the person that rents the CT to charge it? We can't rely on that. I can't see Tesla stationing an employee at charging stations to plug in an unmanned vehicle, especially if we assume the charging will need to happen when CT is least likely to be used, probably between midnight and 6 am.

I know TSLA acquired, or is in the process of, a company that makes the mat induction charger, but still, will that be a requirement to have CT run shifts?

And lastly, who gets the call when CT robotaxi runs out of juice in the middle of the highway?
I want to know the price and which ones will be made first, I will take the quad, fully loaded, we don't even have the truck yet.

Easyejl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Audi Q4 e-tron,2017 WRX STI, 2003 Mazda Miata
Occupation
Software development
Country flag
I do not think I would be ready until the tech is advanced enough to remove the steering wheel. Then the cars will be ferrying passengers and act as mobile billboards, send the car in to protests for causes I believe in but not enough to put on pants to go join.

Tons of potential, and my Cybertruck will lead my cloned drone 3 army. (Yes, Star Wars themed music on external speakers)
the mobile billboard is a great idea for the cybertruck, they do draw eyeballs
Sponsored