TL4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
It seems that all of the Cybertrucks in the showrooms were open to the public to sit in and play with as of 6pm last night.
I spent about an hour poking around the the one in the showroom in League City TX just outside of Houston today. Completely surprised when I showed up, there were 4 Cybertrucks in the back lot, 2 in the delivery showroom and 1 more in the service center showroom that was open to scratch and sniff. Fantastic!

A couple querks and features (shout out to DeMuro).
1. I think they added little rubber corner protectors on the bottom corners of the hood. I don’t remember seeing that in any media before. Good move.
2. The edges are not nearly as sharp as many have made them out to be on the panels.
3. I’m 6’4” and my head just barely touches the glass in the back seat.
4. It is really solid. The built quality is great.
5. Give me my Cybertruck! (first week reservation holder, still waiting)

View attachment 37161
IMG_2994.jpeg
IMG_2997.jpeg
IMG_2991.jpeg
IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2986.jpeg
IMG_3003.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_3010.jpeg
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3001.jpeg
IMG_2998.jpeg
IMG_3006.jpeg
IMG_3005.jpeg
IMG_3007.jpeg
IMG_3008.jpeg
IMG_2985.jpeg
IMG_2981.jpeg

IMG_2984.jpeg
Awesome pics- best overall in a very loooong time. Vert interesting as you note re: rubber corner edging.
Sponsored

Jamessmooth007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Adding in my 2 cents. Stopped by the showroom in Rocklin, CA yesterday and they did indeed remove the ropes. Got the chance to climb in and play around a bit. Initial thoughts
  • Very first thing I noticed was how big it looked. Seeing it in person the first time it looks just massive. Ride height was all the way up.
  • Cabin is incredibly spacious. It felt like you were in a truck. Lots of space up front, lots in the back.
  • Sitting in the drivers seat the thing I noticed most (after squirkle and massive MASSIVE display) was just how much space there is on the dash. That dash is DEEP, and I wonder long it will take to get used to driving it since it isn’t super clear where the front of the truck is from the drivers seat
  • That display is large and gorgeous. Made my Y display feel small
  • Tonneau cover is so slick
  • The body is a finger print magnet. Seriously
  • I liked the operation of the doors more than I thought I would. Very cool to push a button and have them present
  • Vault storage below the bed is more spacious than I thought
  • Frunk space feels very small, although seems like it would do great for storing groceries
  • The sound system is as good as everyone says it is
  • In my short time with it I found the build quality to be very good.

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Hood corner protects are new, I wonder if they will send that to existing owners without them

atmospears

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series AWD on order
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
Adding in my 2 cents. Stopped by the showroom in Rocklin, CA yesterday and they did indeed remove the ropes. Got the chance to climb in and play around a bit. Initial thoughts
  • Very first thing I noticed was how big it looked. Seeing it in person the first time it looks just massive. Ride height was all the way up.
  • Cabin is incredibly spacious. It felt like you were in a truck. Lots of space up front, lots in the back.
  • Sitting in the drivers seat the thing I noticed most (after squirkle and massive MASSIVE display) was just how much space there is on the dash. That dash is DEEP, and I wonder long it will take to get used to driving it since it isn’t super clear where the front of the truck is from the drivers seat
  • That display is large and gorgeous. Made my Y display feel small
  • Tonneau cover is so slick
  • The body is a finger print magnet. Seriously
  • I liked the operation of the doors more than I thought I would. Very cool to push a button and have them present
  • Vault storage below the bed is more spacious than I thought
  • Frunk space feels very small, although seems like it would do great for storing groceries
  • The sound system is as good as everyone says it is
  • In my short time with it I found the build quality to be very good.
Did you see any CT in the lot or being picked up?

ramjet787

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
It seems that all of the Cybertrucks in the showrooms were open to the public to sit in and play with as of 6pm last night.
I spent about an hour poking around the the one in the showroom in League City TX just outside of Houston today. Completely surprised when I showed up, there were 4 Cybertrucks in the back lot, 2 in the delivery showroom and 1 more in the service center showroom that was open to scratch and sniff. Fantastic!

A couple querks and features (shout out to DeMuro).
1. I think they added little rubber corner protectors on the bottom corners of the hood. I don’t remember seeing that in any media before. Good move.
2. The edges are not nearly as sharp as many have made them out to be on the panels.
3. I’m 6’4” and my head just barely touches the glass in the back seat.
4. It is really solid. The built quality is great.
5. Give me my Cybertruck! (first week reservation holder, still waiting)

View attachment 37161
IMG_2994.jpeg
IMG_2997.jpeg
IMG_2991.jpeg
IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2986.jpeg
IMG_3003.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_3010.jpeg
IMG_3002.jpeg