Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X 100D --> 2024 Cybertruck Tri-Motor FSD
Occupation
Director
Country flag
It seems that all of the Cybertrucks in the showrooms were open to the public to sit in and play with as of 6pm last night.
I spent about an hour poking around the the one in the showroom in League City TX just outside of Houston today. Completely surprised when I showed up, there were 4 Cybertrucks in the back lot, 2 in the delivery showroom and 1 more in the service center showroom that was open to scratch and sniff. Fantastic!

A couple querks and features (shout out to DeMuro).
1. I think they added little rubber corner protectors on the bottom corners of the hood. I don’t remember seeing that in any media before. Good move.
2. The edges are not nearly as sharp as many have made them out to be on the panels.
3. I’m 6’4” and my head just barely touches the glass in the back seat.
4. It is really solid. The built quality is great.
5. Give me my Cybertruck! (first week reservation holder, still waiting)

View attachment 37161
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2994
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2997
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2991
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2990
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2988
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2987
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2986
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_3003
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_3004
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_3010
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_3002
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_3001
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2998
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_3006
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_3005
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_3007
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_3008
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2985
Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2981

Tesla Cybertruck Scratch and Sniff - Cybertruck Show & Tell From Hands-On Seat Time in Showroom IMG_2984
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Awesome! I am wondering if i want to go see it or if it will just make me more anxious to get mine lol

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
It seems that all of the Cybertrucks in the showrooms were open to the public to sit in and play with as of 6pm last night.
I spent about an hour poking around the the one in the showroom in League City TX just outside of Houston today. Completely surprised when I showed up, there were 4 Cybertrucks in the back lot, 2 in the delivery showroom and 1 more in the service center showroom that was open to scratch and sniff. Fantastic!

1. I think they added little rubber corner protectors on the bottom corners of the hood. I don’t remember seeing that in any media before. Good move.
2. The edges are not nearly as sharp as many have made them out to be on the panels.

View attachment 37161
IMG_2994.jpeg
IMG_2997.jpeg
IMG_2991.jpeg
IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2986.jpeg
IMG_3003.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_3010.jpeg
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3001.jpeg
IMG_2998.jpeg
IMG_3006.jpeg
IMG_3005.jpeg
IMG_3007.jpeg
IMG_3008.jpeg
IMG_2985.jpeg
IMG_2981.jpeg

IMG_2984.jpeg
Wow. You're driving a piece of art, man. Like, the Michelangelo of trucks.

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Looks awesome...still waiting on my VIN. Is there somewhere that lists all the service centers that have a Cybertruck where I can go inside an poke around? I went to one a few weeks ago but we couldnt go inside the CT

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

View attachment 37161
IMG_2994.jpeg
IMG_2997.jpeg
IMG_2991.jpeg
IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2986.jpeg
IMG_3003.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_3010.jpeg
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3001.jpeg
IMG_2998.jpeg
IMG_3006.jpeg
IMG_3005.jpeg
IMG_3007.jpeg
IMG_3008.jpeg
IMG_2985.jpeg
IMG_2981.jpeg

IMG_2984.jpeg
AINT IT FRKN COOL MAN?! So cool to see people getting in them finally!! That stereo is other worldly!!!

WenssCT88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Wonderful pics, thank you for sharing. Love to see real world examples of Tesla already making small improvements in real time, as they always do.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag

View attachment 37161
IMG_2994.jpeg
IMG_2997.jpeg
IMG_2991.jpeg
IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2986.jpeg
IMG_3003.jpeg
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_3010.jpeg
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3001.jpeg
IMG_2998.jpeg
IMG_3006.jpeg
IMG_3005.jpeg
IMG_3007.jpeg
IMG_3008.jpeg
IMG_2985.jpeg
IMG_2981.jpeg

IMG_2984.jpeg
Something about those Octo-cup holders just seems so...right.

canyoncarver

First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
If you're 6'4" and your head is "barely touching the glass" then that is a real problem for someone your height or even a few inches shorter on a bumpy road.

On other trucks if you get jostled around in the second row you will at most bump your head into the soft headliner... not have it impacted into a giant sheet of glass.

jookyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24CTAWD 17MXP100D 23MX
Country flag
Nice pics! Had not seen anyone take a picture back into the vault when it is closed with the lights on. So cool.

jookyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24CTAWD 17MXP100D 23MX
Country flag
If you're 6'4" and your head is "barely touching the glass" then that is a real problem for someone your height or even a few inches shorter on a bumpy road.

On other trucks if you get jostled around in the second row you will at most bump your head into the soft headliner... not have it impacted into a giant sheet of glass.
If you drive around on bumpy roads with tall people in the back seat more than 1% of the time, you are probably an outlier. That being said, I'm tall and I'm always in the driver's seat so can't really relate.

canyoncarver

First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
If you drive around on bumpy roads with tall people in the back seat more than 1% of the time, you are probably an outlier. That being said, I'm tall and I'm always in the driver's seat so can't really relate.
Four average sized guys going hunting, fishing or going to a work site pretty much all fit the bill. You know, using trucks for truck stuff.

Now that the trucks are open to the public I will have to go take a look and see what I think of the back seat situation.
Sponsored