Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Elon I'm being very calm but I want my truck now. IT PUTS THE TRUCK IN THE MAIL!
Tesla Cybertruck Screaming into the Cyber void giphy

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I want my cybertruck now. I do not want to wait. Gimme gimme gimme. Ahhhhhhrrrrrgggg.
Think yourself lucky, imagine waiting all this time to be finally told you can’t have one.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
OH NO! Hope you're ok! Dadgumit, I don't envy your position a bit. I was just talking to my wife yesterday about Presidents' Day commercials on the radio and WHY would anyone want to buy a vehicle right now. Here's a good answer. Good luck bro!!!!

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
The taco becomes the meat.... need new cybertruck now!
Haven't posted for a while but I had to say sorry to see you being sandwiched. I hope you are OK. Same thing happend to me in my truck. It sucks dealing with it but walking away OK is the most important thing.

Edit: a slight pain in the neck may pay for your CT ;)

Last edited:

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
Hope you're OK. Man, vehicle attrition is setting in.

The bright side. If Tesla had delivered the CT in 2021 this would be your CT in between those soft car buns. Then you'd be waiting . . . again.

I fired up my Alternate Dimension News Feed™ and saw this story:

Area Man Goes Straight Bananas After Cyborgtruck Damaged in Fender-Bender
A quiet community remains in shock after a local man launched into a violent rampage when his vehicle was damaged after being struck by another motorist. The incident occurred at an intersection in the community of Bricklocal on Friday afternoon. Despite having inflicted injuries to passers-by, and destroying a large portion of the small town, an online community rallies in support of the man's actions. One member of an online community called Cyborgtruck Owners Group, named Musty said, "I don't blame him, we waited forever to get a Cyborgtruck. Let this serve as a warning. Hit my truck and I'll make an entire side of the [expletive] planet go dark." . . .

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
Think yourself lucky, imagine waiting all this time to be finally told you can’t have one.
If you read your preorder agreement, you'd know it doesn't guarantee any price or that the Cybertruck will ever be produced. I still hopeful at least low volume production will get underway by 2024. That's a year later than what I thought 15 minutes into the unveiling when I placed my Preorder.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Screaming into the Cyber void download

OP
OP
Dids

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Oh I'm fine... slightly sore shoulder where seat belt held me. Lady had a seizure and rammed me into the car in front. Front guy pulled front a bit after hit and I was pushed into him again. So I ran front told him not to move that I didn't have brakes ran back to her car and pushed her foot of the gas. She was flopping around and bubbles were coming out of her mouth and her car was full smoke from the airbags I think so I pulled her out and held her to keep her head from bouncing till the ambulance came. Ran into her husband today at the junkyard and he said she is still in hospital but she will be fine. It's pretty scary to watch a seizure.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The taco becomes a taco

Glad to hear all is well.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I've been waiting so hard it hurts. Are we really over a year away? Losing...hope... it's getting dark... so dark... can't take it any long...
What the fuck, man, it's been two years since this comment, and we're still at least another year away. And why am I replying to my own comments!?!?!?
Sponsored