Carmino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Cybertruck Foundation AWD
I used eMachineShop to custom machine 316L badges for a 1963 VW bus restoration / EV conversion I'm doing. If you're able to make a CAD file yourself, I definitely recommend them.

Tesla Cybertruck Side Mirror Delete w/ Hole Cover on Gloss Black Wrap Cybertruck IMG_1151.JPG
Sponsored

Cyber1qhorsey

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Expedition, Escape, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Uhmm, why delete the mirrors? They're affect-ive! The idea of driving the CT in traffic, without them is insane... Most people have no clue how to set or use side mirrors, so sure, THEY SHOULD delete them! Feel what happens next!

Tito

First Name
Tito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3P, Cybertruck
Occupation
Builder
Country flag
Uhmm, why delete the mirrors? They're affect-ive! The idea of driving the CT in traffic, without them is insane... Most people have no clue how to set or use side mirrors, so sure, THEY SHOULD delete them! Feel what happens next!

Teslas cameras are really good. I actually mainly use the cameras for everything. They also have a dedicated camera button on steering wheel to bring up all cameras in the huge display.

Cyber1qhorsey

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD Expedition, Escape, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tito, can't wait to try it! Turning one's head to improve side vision is distracting from the cameras, a wee bit. We still have visual blind spots too... It'll be a wonderful learning experience. Haha.
Sponsored