Someone on Twitter said they have access to the configurator

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I saw a random tweet from someone this morning that I do not follow saying they got access to the configurator on the website. I don't follow them so I don't know their name and I have been trying to find it again for the last few hours. Does anyone know how I can find a tweet that I've viewed? It's not in my browser history.

I don't think it's true even though they had a screenshot because they didn't show a picture of the actual configurator. However, I wanted to follow up to see what happens.

Is anyone low on the queue able to see an update to their CT order page?
Sponsored

OP
OP

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Yes! This is the one. Based on the comments and their text I assumed it was fake, but didn't know how to find it. Thanks for sharing it.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I doubt any configurator emails will be sent, or adjustments to reservation status pages will be made -

before an updated reveal of some sort with details and specs, or at least before Tesla updates the nearly four year-old Cybertruck pages on their web site.

Maybe someone is trying to troll or check the level of excitement.

- ÆCIII

scoobysteve0

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 GTI
Occupation
Customer Success
Country flag
I also saw one of these, but it said MIKE in the name. I cant post at the moment, as Im "working" but if I get any gruff I can later.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I also saw one of these, but it said MIKE in the name. I cant post at the moment, as Im "working" but if I get any gruff I can later.
Already seen it. Someone was likely spoofing Mike of the CyberOwners channel, or else he was posting it in satire and it went over some sheep's heads. Mike of CyberOwners is an awesome contributor to the Tesla community so I know he would not post anything intentionally deceptive.

- ÆCIII

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I doubt any configurator emails will be sent, or adjustments to reservation status pages will be made -

before an updated reveal of some sort with details and specs, or at least before Tesla updates the nearly four year-old Cybertruck pages on their web site.

Maybe someone is trying to troll or check the level of excitement.

- ÆCIII
Generally the configurator emails go out when the delivery and specs event is scheduled. NDAs might be involved, but no idea.

-Crissa

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I saw a random tweet from someone this morning that I do not follow saying they got access to the configurator on the website. I don't follow them so I don't know their name and I have been trying to find it again for the last few hours. Does anyone know how I can find a tweet that I've viewed? It's not in my browser history.

I don't think it's true even though they had a screenshot because they didn't show a picture of the actual configurator. However, I wanted to follow up to see what happens.

I have a Time Machine l'd like to sell.

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Elon, what’s he like, naughty boy.

COLAB

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
colabsystems.com
Vehicles
Nissan Frontier
Occupation
Product manager IT services
Country flag
Toutes les personnes qui ont réservé un Cybertruck seront informées directement par email par Tesla sur une base officielle et personne d’autre, alors attendez et regardez et calmez vos petits nerfs, ça arrive tranquillement pas vite!! ;) 🤙

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Another alumni of MSU (Make Sh*t Up) : )
Sponsored