Something the CyberTruck cannot haul that fits easily in the Ford F150 Lightning

OP
OP

Keeney

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
P,

you forgot one other little difference

being available for retail purchase at all 2 years prior, for a few lucky ones 3 years prior, but for most everyone else 4,5,6… years prior
Yep. When people say "what about the Tesla Super Charger network"? My answer is that I bet my F150L will have access to half the Supercharger network before the bulk of Cybertruck buyers have access to their trucks. at all. In fact, it already does have 33 enabled sites, 2 even in my state!
Sponsored

Last edited:

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Yep. When people say "what about the Tesla Super Charger network"? My answer is that I bet my F150L will have access to half the Supercharger network before the bulk of Cybertruck buyers have access to their trucks. at all In fact, it already does have 33 enabled sites, 2 even in my state!
it’s comin’!

I also say, “like the majority of drivers, I fill my tank at home each and every night and have a use-case that doesn’t cause me to care about fastchargers -YMMV”

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
it’s comin’!

I also say, “like the majority of drivers, I fill my tank at home each and every night and have a use-case that doesn’t cause me to care about fastchargers -YMMV”
Haven’t supercharged my 3 since October 2022. The Y gets more long distance action. We supercharged on our Disneyland roadtrip back in April.

Garage charging FTW

djtherex

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ram TRX 2023 BMW M4 Roadster
Occupation
developer
Country flag
Needed to haul the trash the other day but I didn't want stuff blowing out on the highway. Was easy to just toss in the back with the seat flipped up in my Ford F150. I just realized this load would likely not fit in the CT rear seat area.

1700969867335.png

(Photo taken after emptying. Was shipping debris like banding and plastic wrap from the shop. No food waste, so not stinky.)
Uhhh put your trash in the rear bed. Who cares?
Sponsored