Sometimes a Cybertruck is JUST a Cybertruck....

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Last night I dreamed of Cybertruck. Or should I say I dreamed of a Cybertruck sighting.

I was driving along northbound on 101 just past Buelton (don't know why I would even dream of that specific location except that it's the way back from our closest service center). I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw a Cybertruck getting on the freeway about 100 yards behind me. Excited, I slowed down to let it catch up and started fumbling for my iPhone to activate the camera (yes, it's illegal in California, but hey, it was a dream and in my dream I was on FSD). Of course, I struggled to get the camera to come up in video mode. Why this would be important doesn't make sense as I could have just grabbed the footage from the dash cam. But while I fumbled with the phone, I looked back and noticed the CT was on the side of road, and there was a huge fire. So I stopped, and turned around (yes, going the wrong way on the freeway). When I got back to the fire, there was a huge crowd of pedestrians gathered to watch. Fortunately, the Cybertruck was not on fire. But then as I got closer, the CT turned into NOT a Cybertruck, but instead some sort of weird custom car that had been fabricated out of an old airstream trailer. I watched in disappointment as it drove away

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

:cool:
Sponsored

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Last night I dreamed of Cybertruck. Or should I say I dreamed of a Cybertruck sighting.

I was driving along northbound on 101 just past Buelton (don't know why I would even dream of that specific location except that it's the way back from our closest service center). I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw a Cybertruck getting on the freeway about 100 yards behind me. Excited, I slowed down to let it catch up and started fumbling for my iPhone to activate the camera (yes, it's illegal in California, but hey, it was a dream and in my dream I was on FSD). Of course, I struggled to get the camera to come up in video mode. Why this would be important doesn't make sense as I could have just grabbed the footage from the dash cam. But while I fumbled with the phone, I looked back and noticed the CT was on the side of road, and there was a huge fire. So I stopped, and turned around (yes, going the wrong way on the freeway). When I got back to the fire, there was a huge crowd of pedestrians gathered to watch. Fortunately, the Cybertruck was not on fire. But then as I got closer, the CT turned into NOT a Cybertruck, but instead some sort of weird custom car that had been fabricated out of an old airstream trailer. I watched in disappointment as it drove away

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Wow perfect for me! As a renowned internet psychologist i would say the dream signifies unfulfilled desire. How is your relationship with your mother?

OP
OP
fritter63

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Wow perfect for me! As a renowned internet psychologist i would say the dream signifies unfulfilled desire. How is your relationship with your mother?
Tesla Cybertruck Sometimes a Cybertruck is JUST a Cybertruck.... 1606679649440

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
ROFL with you and Dids.
I've loved that stretch of highway in your dream for over 50 years. When I was a youngster I used to daydream about riding my dirtbike in those hills. In the spring the hills are green but, I took this photo in June of 2019. Is this near the place in your dream?
Tesla Cybertruck Sometimes a Cybertruck is JUST a Cybertruck.... 101

OP
OP
fritter63

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
ROFL with you and Dids.
I've loved that stretch of highway in your dream for over 50 years. When I was a youngster I used to daydream about riding my dirtbike in those hills. In the spring the hills are green but, I took this photo in June of 2019. Is this near the place in your dream?
101.jpg
well, it was still in the buelton exits, but that is close!

empiredown

Banned
Banned
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Carrera T, 20 MY LR AWD, 21 F-150
Occupation
Retired and Loving It...
Country flag
Last edited:

egandalf

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Last night I dreamed of Cybertruck.
I had a turkey-induced dream about $TSLA stocks, probably partly induced by the frustration of the markets being closed on Thanksgiving thereby cutting off my recent obsession of watching what it's doing since the S&P announcement. o_O

Must be the week for it...

TI4Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500 Cummins, GMC 1500, LandRover Discovery 1, Suzuki GT750, Electra Glide Ultra Classic Limited, Electra Glide Sport, RX3 Cyclone
Occupation
Retired, added 5 days to my weekend
Country flag

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Very interesting dream you had, it seems to suggest the current state of of truck manufacturing were all that is needed is some shiney metal over a ladder frame to replicate the future truck but upon your closer inspection it was a horrible nightmare exposed. Now get yourself a hot cup of coffee and relish your reservation number, this should put all your nightmares to rest..lol

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Allow me to take your question seriously and at face value, Les. I apologize in advance for getting into lecture mode, but it does come within my field.

First, why do we sleep? We don't know. We have some ten theories, five of which seem credible.

Within this mysterious sleep activity, we dream. Again, there are but theories (some evolutionary, some fanciful). Lots of reliable electro-physiological data (including that we recall a dream only if we wake at the moment, but none of the nightly others), but no definitive understanding of what a dream is and what it's for.

Now we get to your question, the meaning of dream content. Dream interpretation is a historical interest (from the Old Testament to Sigmund Freud) or if modern, generally considered pseudoscience; scores of books on what dreams mean, but not a shred of scientific validation.

We know that we have to sleep, during which we have to dream, but our present knowledge suggests that dream content is random and irrelevant, except for its frequent relation to personal experience.

Not the most interesting answer but the best I can do. If you want, I could outline the strongest theories of why we sleep and dream, but they won't address your question.

Last edited:

myco.rrhizae

First Name
Myco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 4.9L, Chevy Volt, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
this might be the only scenario where someone would be disappointed to see a custom car fabricated out of an old airstream.
"thought it was a cybertruck" ?

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Thanks Dids. You get an LLOL because I Literally Laughed Out Loud.