DeadSetElectric

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
Pretty exciting update from Space Campers. Really looking forward to camping out of my Cybertruck. Anyone else have similar plans?

“Last weekend our new friends Cole and Mamie picked up their Foundation Series Cybertruck and drove it down to San Luis Obispo the next day for our team to cover it in baby powder and scan in dimensions inch-by-inch. The final redesign of our Wedge campers begins now! “

Tesla Cybertruck Space Campers got their hands on a Cybertruck IMG_3581
Sponsored

MarkM913

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, AWD CT configured
Country flag
Pretty exciting update from Space Campers. Really looking forward to camping out of my Cybertruck. Anyone else have similar plans?

“Last weekend our new friends Cole and Mamie picked up their Foundation Series Cybertruck and drove it down to San Luis Obispo the next day for our team to cover it in baby powder and scan in dimensions inch-by-inch. The final redesign of our Wedge campers begins now! “

IMG_3581.jpeg
Yes, I've been following his posts and videos... can’t wait to get my hands on one!

There's is the best cybertruck camper, imo... I plan on making some other mods like changing out the cybertruck rear fixed glass with a 4 panel slider.

Reactions: REM

wh1t3rbb1t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Founders Edition
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Honestly, one of the reasons I’m getting the cybertruck over the Y is the potential for overlanding and camping. Stoked to see what the hive mind comes up with for this thing 🤙🏻

Joshua Tree is my favorite exit from reality and we do it yearly. The cybertruck will become our new creature comfort there.

rbrak29

First Name
Rolf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla Model 3, 2021 F150 Powerboost hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have an early reservation for their Cap. Cannot come soon enough.

Tesla Cybertruck Space Campers got their hands on a Cybertruck Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 7.49.27 AM
Sponsored