Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Not bad. This could be a good WFH digital nomad office space. Just gotta get starlink!

Oooh offload rack is siiick.

I like bed on the floor mode

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Camper Prototype by Space Campers Screenshot_20231025-083746

This mode looks like you could fit a second bed under the first. Good for kids!

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Camper Prototype by Space Campers Screenshot_20231025-084043

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Camper Prototype by Space Campers Screenshot_20231025-084224

Edit: oooh noo that price though
https://spacecampers.com/reserve/

Last edited:

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Many things to like. I hope they assure feature assemblies are stowed securely with methods to assure they do not rattle during transport.

- ÆCIII

Regenshire

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 RWD LR, Model Y Perf, CyberTruck AWD Order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
$24k and its a tent?

😂😂😂

Even with insulated hard sides, real windows, a shower, toilet and AC, that would be a stretch
Yep. Its priced the same as a lot of travel trailer options. I think its a cool design, but way over priced for what it is.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Wow! Very nicely thought out so far. I like the concept and all the good ideas they have incorporated. I think it's a lot more practical, and likely to happen, compared to Cyberlander pop-up camper. They still have some big challenges to overcome. Like Elon says, anyone can design a great vehicle, making it happen at scale is what's hard.

MEWoodsMFG

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Wow! Very nicely thought out so far. I like the concept and all the good ideas they have incorporated. I think it's a lot more practical, and likely to happen, compared to Cyberlander pop-up camper. They still have some big challenges to overcome. Like Elon says, anyone can design a great vehicle, making it happen at scale is what's hard.
This was a Cyberlandr update email from Friday of last week.
https://cyberlandr.substack.com/p/c...INKBmLBY&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email