Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Toyota Prius
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Looking for any information on the shock absorber on the original Cyberquad for Kids (model 914). I recently purchased the new one (model 915) and would like to put a shock on it. Radio Flyer part # 310192 is no longer available. Any info would be appreciated such as dimensions (center to center between eyes, width of each end), wt. rating, brand, etc..
Sponsored

cybrtrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram3500
Country flag
I will take a look at my quad when I get home.

OP
OP

Cyber Pete

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Toyota Prius
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Looking for any information on the shock absorber on the original Cyberquad for Kids (model 914). I recently purchased the new one (model 915) and would like to put a shock on it. Radio Flyer part # 310192 is no longer available. Any info would be appreciated such as dimensions (center to center between eyes, width of each end), wt. rating, brand, etc..

Not an exact replacement, but very close. Very affordable. https://razor.com/products/replacem.../electric-scooter-parts/sx500-shock-absorber/

Important! Please note: because this shock is 3/4" longer than the original, I removed the seat and replaced the cable tie on the wires going to the motor allowing for more slack.

Last edited:

stevegshi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM1500, Model 3
Occupation
Contractor, Electrical Engr, Master Electrician
Country flag
This is what I purchased from Amazon and it works perfectly.

https://a.co/d/4ZCOdxC

just make sure you order the one in 190mm long. Plenty of alternative coil shocks on the Amazon too.

SLRPapa

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y & Cybertruck
Occupation
Tool and Die Maker
Country flag
This is what I purchased from Amazon and it works perfectly.

https://a.co/d/4ZCOdxC

just make sure you order the one in 190mm long. Plenty of alternative coil shocks on the Amazon too.
The 1500 LB rating on the 190mm length shock seems like it would be too stiff when installed on the Cyberquad 915, especially if the rider only weighs 50 lbs. ? I'm curious what the rating was on the shock that came on the original Cyberquad 914, Radio Flyer wasn't willing to share any of the specs from the shock Part# 310192

OP
OP

Cyber Pete

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Toyota Prius
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The 1500 LB rating on the 190mm length shock seems like it would be too stiff when installed on the Cyberquad 915, especially if the rider only weighs 50 lbs. ? I'm curious what the rating was on the shock that came on the original Cyberquad 914, Radio Flyer wasn't willing to share any of the specs from the shock Part# 310192

The model 914 shock was rated at 650 lbs/in.