Steel truck bed vs Foundation Series Black truck bed ?

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
No. The OP asked about a steel bed only...the one the Tesla marketing put out in the past. I replied that a steel bed only would be bad news as it would get trashed. Thats not mis-information. That is fact. He was implying that it would be cool. I basically said... no it wouldn't be cool.

Yeah I miss-phrased it... I meant a CT BED that was steel only. I made that clear in my previous post to @HaulingAss.

Did I miss something here? Should I update my post to make it more clear? I am happy to do that.
Yes, you never said that it didn't have a steel one nor did you say that it didn't need a spray on.
Sponsored

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
No. The OP asked about a steel bed only...the one the Tesla marketing put out in the past. I replied that a steel bed only would be bad news as it would get trashed. Thats not mis-information. That is fact. He was implying that it would be cool. I basically said... no it wouldn't be cool.

Yeah I miss-phrased it... I meant a CT BED that was steel only. I made that clear in my previous post to @HaulingAss.

Did I miss something here? Should I update my post to make it more clear? I am happy to do that.

UPDATE: I added an update statement to that post to clarify what I was saying. Hopefully that helps.
Still totally missed it. There is NO SUCH THING as a Cybertruck with a STEEL ONLY bed.

You post now suggests that there are two options.

This is a version that I don't believe to be controversial:

As a multiple truck owner, I caution anyone who doesn’t have a bed liner will be extremely dissatisfied and will underscore what @HaulingAss said. In fact I have gotten to the point where all my trucks have a spray in bed liner. What’s nice about those is they are super tough and if you scratch them, they are easily and cheaply repaired.
But since the Cybertruck doesn't have a steel bed and that the liner is tougher than a spray-on, then there's no need to do anything with the Cybertruck

M0unt41nm4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Ford F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Country flag
Still totally missed it. There is NO SUCH THING as a Cybertruck with a STEEL ONLY bed.

You post now suggests that there are two options.

This is a version that I don't believe to be controversial:
Haha got it... ok... let me update it.

How about now?
Sponsored