Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camaro SS.Impala.BMW335i.HD Road King.Fatboy
Occupation
UPS driver..retired
Country flag
I dont care.. i just want mine.ive waited this long,i will wait however long it takes.

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
estimated ~95,000 in line with modification to Dual motor 6 months later, order number never changed. Not sure how it's gonna play out but patiently optimistic. You're right. Restrictions for reselling where plain and simply there from the get go.

Tesla Cybertruck Stop Holding the Line Screenshot_20231113_084303_Gmail

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
I made my reservation for the 2 motor version at 5:33 EST (charge went on my credit card) on November 22, the day after the reveal. If I remember correctly, the reveal was fairly late on the east coast so I didn't make it until the following day after work (I started work at 6:00 am).

I upgraded to the three motor version when I bought a 14,000 lb trailer and a 12,000 lb crawler.

At that point I believe I was the 127,000 reservation made.

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Pretty tired of trying to read information about Cybertruck news and then reading another useless exchange about someone's place in line. I have two reservations that were made one month apart.

One. Whole. Month.

The first reservation was made as quickly as I could enter card information when the website went live, and the second I made on Christmas Eve over a month later. Those reservations are allegedly 400k apart in "line." An optimistic view says that the latter truck could be delivered by late 2026.
For all the people complaining about their place in line, wtf were you doing in the first 3 days? Scrounging up a fully refundable $100? Doubtful as you wouldn't also be able to scrape up the money for the truck, especially thinking at the time you were going to get it in 2021. The climb to 650k reservations happened about 5 months after that. The climb to a million reservations didn't happen for another 18 months. What were you doing then? Taylor Swift tickets sell out in minutes (seems to be the most complained about scalping beacon).

Please calm down and read this exert from the reservation agreement on 11/22/2019 (probably posted everywhere):

I want to hear how anyone who didn't order the first week (200k reservations), could "in good faith" complain about their place in line with a straight face.

Cheers!
Unfortunately after nearly 4 years how many reservation holders are no longer with us🙏
Sponsored