OP
OP

Zinc

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator, Tesla Cybertruck order 1 year.
Country flag
I bought a Model Y LR in June 2021 waiting for the Cybertruck, so glad I did! 2 years & 60,000 miles later it has been absolutely fantastic! Zero regrets, it’s an awesome daily driver! You won’t be disappointed. I’m going to give it to my wife whenever I get the CT & sell her Honda Pilot.
Curious if it's still as tight as when new or have some creeks and squeaks developed over the 2 years, any maintenance needed. I test drove a performance model and the wife and I loved it.
Sponsored

DrShah

First Name
Samir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Curious if it's still as tight as when new or have some creeks and squeaks developed over the 2 years, any maintenance needed. I test drove a performance model and the wife and I loved it.
Yup no creeks, only maintenance is windshield wash and new tires, I switched to Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires from the stock ones, exponentially better.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
The union of "people that can afford a $45k new car" and "people that pay less than $7500 tax" is very small.
We’d be surprised!

On one hand, what people calculate as “afford” when it comes to financing a car

On the other hand, what people’s after-deduction tax liabilities are, esp for folks who are largely living on tax-exempt cash flow

Then you’ve got every active duty service member driving a Dodge Hellcat under a 19% interest loan :ROFLMAO:

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Then you’ve got every active duty service member driving a Dodge Hellcat under a 19% interest loan :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget the insurance costs for that 20 year old living in the zip code of a military base. 🤯
Sponsored