First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
Quick ? for those in the know.
If I download the Tesla App to my phone and I only have the Pre-order confirmation # Is there anything in there I can use / look at?
Can I even login into it?
Sponsored

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
If I download the Tesla App to my phone and I only have the Pre-order confirmation # Is there anything in there I can use / look at?
There's not much to look at. It basically has a shortcut to tesla.com/support
You can also get your referral code to share and also anything you have ordered. It's neat knowing the app is ready for you but not super neat.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
I have a question for people who have purchased a Tesla before. I downloaded the Tesla App and it doesn't seem to say much:

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla App & PreOrder customers? InkedTesla App_LI

My question is, well first, why is this picture so friggin big? But here's the question: Will this App change to show info on my Tesla when I go pick it up? I think the app will fundamentally change when Tesla transfers ownership to me and then I can use my phone as a key. But, I want to make sure I have the right app and am ready when I go pick up my car. They say I'm "Not within the home delivery area" so I have to go pick it up at the service center. No, I'm not jumping the gun. We've ordered a Model Y for my wife and are getting ready to start this whole Tesla journey. If anyone could share what the app looks like after they have a car, that'd be great.

Rodney

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telsa
Occupation
Restaurant owner
Country flag
No
Sponsored