spurkster

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Corolla
Country flag
If the gig/terra factory is in Austin I will be able to pick it up at the factory when my order is done. It’s only 45 minutes from me.
I live outside of Dallas, I'll be driving to Tulsa or Austin. But after the supreme court decision on eastern oklahoma, probably a good decision to move to Texas.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
But after the supreme court decision on eastern oklahoma, probably a good decision to move to Texas.
...The state could have just, I don't know, involved the tribal officials and/or federal prosecutors in the prosecution instead of, I don't know why, attempting to eliminate the entire tribal protections.

So no, there's no reason to move. Tribal police still can't prosecute white people.

-Crissa

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
...The state could have just, I don't know, involved the tribal officials and/or federal prosecutors in the prosecution instead of, I don't know why, attempting to eliminate the entire tribal protections.

So no, there's no reason to move. Tribal police still can't prosecute white people.

-Crissa
I believe this lawsuit was instigated by the tribe, not the state. That being said, I suspect there will be more cross-area cooperation.

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Well the Austin location is only a few miles from my house, so I may just walk over there and pick mine up when its ready.
Can you guys take a look at the factory site and let us know if any activity happening there please. Thanks.

If the gig/terra factory is in Austin I will be able to pick it up at the factory when my order is done. It’s only 45 minutes from me.
You too. please

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Think we will get the drone shots of this location like we have of the ones in Germany and China?

DrDefore

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If the gig/terra factory is in Austin I will be able to pick it up at the factory when my order is done. It’s only 1 day and 4 hrs from me, worth it ?Austin is where it’s at.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I believe picking up your car at the Fremont factory does not waive the $1,200 destination fee.

Daweism

First Name
Dawei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Raptor (Supercab)
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Gonna trade in the Raptor and take an Uber there for me haha. I'm off 35 and Riverside right down the street.

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
They are clearing up the site for factory. But what about the ants and other critters living there. They too have rights .... right??? :D.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Gonna trade in the Raptor and take an Uber there for me haha. I'm off 35 and Riverside right down the street.
Don't trade it in at a Tesla dealer. They have a reputation for low-balling every trade in and that includes Tesla's. My brothers neighbor went to trade in a 2013 Model S on a new Model 3. Tesla offered him $20k and the offer was non negotiable. He declined and sold it privately for $40k.

Daweism

First Name
Dawei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Raptor (Supercab)
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Don't trade it in at a Tesla dealer. They have a reputation for low-balling every trade in and that includes Tesla's. My brothers neighbor went to trade in a 2013 Model S on a new Model 3. Tesla offered him $20k and the offer was non negotiable. He declined and sold it privately for $40k.
Yeah, I'm gonna start at Carmax to get a baseline and work my way around a few dealers to get the best offer.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Smart move. Raptors hold their value pretty well compared to the average vehicle.
Sponsored