Tesla Cypress Texas came in clutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
My CT delivery which was scheduled for tomorrow got pushed out again. They got the rivets, they got the pedal but they are missing the jig to use for install. They said it would be in on Monday so I will likely get the truck on Monday or Tuesday.

They gave me a Model 3 with FSD as a loaner until I get my truck delivered. Not bad!
Sponsored

edh

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 M3P, 2022 MYP, 2023 M3, 2024 Cyber (waiting)
Country flag
My CT delivery which was scheduled for tomorrow got pushed out again. They got the rivets, they got the pedal but they are missing the jig to use for install. They said it would be in on Monday so I will likely get the truck on Monday or Tuesday.

They gave me a Model 3 with FSD as a loaner until I get my truck delivered. Not bad!
I almost made a comment earlier on the thread with the rivet photo from FB that they need a jig for this - it was completely off-center, and looked like an 'eyeball' job.

fingers crossed you get a delivery soon

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag

Nice!11 Wish I had a SC like that...mine sucks
Sponsored