Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Hah! Believe me my opinion is a minority opinion in my house, my wife thinks I’m nuts. Don’t get me wrong I don’t dislike In & Out, I just like Wendy’s so much more.
Wendy's can be good, but that's because they tend to lean on lots of pepper and bacon rather than actually good ingredients treated well.

Just make sure to ask for some extra spread packets and toss some pepper into your double-double and you'll be fine. Oh, and more salt on the fries. They don't salt them as much as Wendy's does.

-Crissa

PS, I always throw extra ketchup on my burger, be it Wendy's or In-N-Out. Play around with your spices, having less in the beginning lets you have more leeway to change things to your taste. Like, I'm not big on salt on my fries ^-^
Sponsored

CyberG

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 P85+
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Good to know, next time my wife insists on In & Out, I’ll keep these tricks in mind

C T Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
Does that mean with the new addition in the S&P 500 , I should order a double double cybertrucks?

Elon’s buying it for me anyways.

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Don't forget the special items... Not listed on the menu - You have to ask for it.

9 In-N-Out Secret Menu Items Everyone Should Try

1. Animal Style Fries
In-N-Out fast food, French Fries with Animal Style in white carton package box; consisted of straight cut fries, american cheese, caramelized onion and animal special sauce
Shutterstock
Let's get the big one out of the way first: You should not leave this earth without first trying Animal Style Fries from the In-N-Out secret menu. These babies are normal fries covered in cheese, In-N-Out's famous spread, and grilled onions. I'm not really religious, but if there's anything that makes me believe in the existence of a higher power, it's these things. Pro tip: Eat them with a fork. You'll thank me later.

animal.jpg

2. Flying Dutchman

The Flying Dutchman is what happens when you take two patties and use them as buns for a grilled cheese sandwich. That's literally all it is: Melted cheese between two beef patties, and people love it. Just remember to use a napkin if you don't want your hands to smell like beef. The guy in the photo put fries in his, but definitely don't ask In-N-Out to do that for you; pretty much the surest way to piss off an In-N-Out cashier is to ask them to put fries on your burger.

dutchman.png

3. Neapolitan Shake

When you mix the three shake flavor options from the In-N-Out menu together, you get a chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry-flavored bit of heaven. Do not let anyone convince you that you need to pick one flavor. As the saying (almost) goes, you can have your shake and eat it, too. Or drink it. Or whatever.

shake.png

4. 4x4

I'm not saying you need to get a 4x4 every day; probably no one needs a burger with four patties, four slices of cheese, lettuce, tomato, sauce and onions that frequently. I'm just saying that you should, at some point in your life, try this behemoth of a burger, if for no other reason than to really test the limits of your jaw range.

4 x 4.png

5. Cheese Fries

I'm stirring the pot with what I'm about to say, but it's worth it for the sake of journalism: Cheese fries are basically as good as Animal Style Fries. I'm sorry, it's true. They're different for sure, but there's something so pure and good about fries doused in melted cheese that it's really hard to turn these babies down. The best thing is that you don't have to pick between these and Animal Style Fries. Get an order of both!

cheese fries.png

6. Any Burger, Animal Style, With Grilled, Regular, and Whole Grilled Onions

Animal Style Burgers come with mustard grilled into the patty, as well as lettuce, tomato, cheese, extra sauce, pickles and grilled onions. Up the ante by ordering it with regular onions as well, or you can be extra crazy and ask for grilled whole onions. They'll do that for you, because they really do love you.

burger any way.png

7. Chilis

You can add chopped chili peppers to anything at In-N-Out, but you have to ask because they're nowhere to be found on the actual menu. You can get them on top of or grilled into your burger, or on your fries.

chilis.png

8. Pup Patty

Herky The Cavalier/YouTube
In-N-Out knows that if its guests love anything as much as Animal Style things it's actual animals, so if you order a "pup patty," they'll give you a cooked, saltless ground-beef patty for your pooch. Cutest thing ever, or cutest thing ever?

pup.png

9. Grilled Cheese

It is a secret to no one who knows me that I love In-N-Out's grilled cheese. I think it's the best vegetarian sandwich on the fast food market. Between the cheese, the spread, the onions, and the soft, fluffy bun, this grilled cheese will absolutely knock your socks off. And don't forget, you can get it animal style.

grill cheese.png
In-N-out has definitely gotten it's money's worth from their P.R. Company!

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
For a couple of decades In-n-Out ruled as burger royalty, until one day, my daughter convinced me to try Five Guys. These guys are make the best burger I can find, and the fries, they give you enough for you and the wife, and still have some left over for the dog

Last edited:

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm sure lots of people on this site have never heard of In-N-Out. If you haven't, I provided photos. In-N-Out is a fast food chain in California and the Southwest of the USA. They have a massive following, it's extremely rare to get there without lines of people waiting to get food. Tesla is a lot like In-N-Out. They have a very simple/small menu with only a few options, they specialize in what they make, at a good value and they do it extremely well!
Think about it, Tesla right now only has 4 models of vehicles, and when you order your Tesla, it's a very simple process without many choices. Yet they're on the verge of producing 500,000 vehicles in 2020, without any advertising budget. How do they do it? They make a product that the public wants, at a good value and they do it extremely well.
In-N-Out just makes Burgers, Fries, Shakes & Soda. If that's what you want, that's the place to go. If you want something else, go somewhere else.
With that in mind, we're very fortunate that Tesla is expanding there menu to include Trucks. ;) :unsure:?

drivethru.jpg

innoutmenu.jpg

innoutfood.jpg
Tesla IS NOT like In & Out. One gives you gas, the other doesn't need gas!

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
...I grew up in the states...
...now I live in Australia...
...much less fast food here...
...but the only one I really miss is Popeyes...

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
Mouthwatering thread, but Tesla very much aims to not be hazardous to your health no matter how often you use it ?

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I heard a rumor that FSD is so smart it has a feature that if you program it to take you to In-n-Out, it'll drive you to Five Guys. It just knows.

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Maybe the CT will come with a "secret menu" like In N Out. I luvs my In N Out grilled cheese animal style with chili peppers.

T3slaDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, RWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Maybe the CT will come with a "secret menu" like In N Out. I luvs my In N Out grilled cheese animal style with chili peppers.
I for one am excited for the secret 4x4 mode on my RWD CT, then!! (In-N-Out 4x4 burger, mmmm 5000 calories...)

OP
OP
Sirfun

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
HA, see I told you so! Now Tesla is talking about having vehicles OFF MENU.

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla is like In-N-Out offmenu

Frankenblob

First Name
Frank, USA is the BEST. Communism SUX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M38A-1, Trans-am
Country flag
Harveys has great onion rings, hardly any breading/coating and nice n greasy!
Sponsored