Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
While that molle panel looks nice, I could get by with a cargo net similar to below.
The advantages i see, it is lighter and easier to handle, not attached to bed so I can still slide things underneath, easier access since it can be placed closer to the tailgate and it will still allow access to the underbed storage compartment while in place.

1704023475787.png
Nice hammock for the kids and short asses like me.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
That's what I'm worried about!
Why are you worried about that? It's what the Cybertruck is spec'd as.

And please don't bring up "4 years ago" information. Mainly because indeed, that's what they are still aiming for with the extender.

But as a Tesla owner, unless you haven't taken many long trips, I'm surprised at your response. I just finished a 2400 mile trip with no issues.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Why are you worried about that? It's what the Cybertruck is spec'd as.

But as a Tesla owner, unless you haven't taken many long trips, I'm surprised at your response. I just finished a 2400 mile trip with no issues.
Colorado Mountains / Elevation / Winter /SuperCharger Density, Colorado i25 with 75mph Speed Limit (where everyone drives faster) + dirt bikes (aka range extender is prob out) or ToyHauler Trailer aka towing - none of this helps when the truck has 301mi / 320mi range (my m3p was rated 300 when new) - so I know the usability with my areas / patterns, etc - at least the non payload/towing ones and those will make it worse! All good, I'll work around it and still desperately want one :cool:

OP
OP
Old Spice

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Molle divider + bed lights in use

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla MOLLE Panels & Divider installed in Cybertruck bed! 😍 415519385_401459045640759_8610906679898192955_

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Another installed look

GEDZ7sGW4AA-sEN.jpeg
Actually looking at this view showing the angled sides, those would work for quads of different widths, normally your buggered with conventional virtual bed walls but stick on some wide wheels and tyres and it will just end up further up the slope and off the bed.
it is rather late here so I may of lost the plot.
Sponsored