Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Just installed some builtright and other Amazon molle storage. Helps keep some of the junk out of smugglers bay to free up space for the groceries, bags, etc. Aside from the first aid kit, I have an extension cord, paracord, cam clips, screwdriver set, lighter, flashlight, disposable ponchos and work gloves.

What else do people keep in their truck that might be everyday useful versus for a specific trade?

molle panel storage bags.jpg
50 cal machine gun?

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
I live in CO so I keep traction boards, shovel, med kit, tow strap and shackles, chains, jumper cables, bear spray, tie down straps, duct tape, tool kit, couple of rags, tire patch kit / compressor, , glow sticks, ice scraper, hitch and accessories, water, Jacket, work gloves, flashlight, mini work light,, knife, Sig Rattlr....but in my dirt bike group im known as the guy that has everything needed in a pinch.
Sounds like a mobile CIA torture kit...😬😅

Vesder21

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
it’s super solid. You can definitely kick it and you’ll probably hurt yourself before anything happens to it.
Is the divider screwed into the sides or is it easy to quickly adjust front to back via some sort of clips vs. screws?

OP
OP

loki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Is the divider screwed into the sides or is it easy to quickly adjust front to back via some sort of clips vs. screws?
It's very quick to adjust. The middle of the top bar is a handle that flips up to release the tension and retract the pins. Then you slide to whatever placement you want next, push it down to extend the pins and provide the tension again.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
You should see our Costco runs.. but it’s nice to have that area for smaller or fragile items.
We don't go to Costco often, but when we do, our bill ranges from $600-$900. We don't buy jewelry or electroncis or other high value stuff there. We have an F-150 with a tonneau cover, but we always take one of our Model 3s and have never had trouble fitting it all in, even when we are over $900 worth of food.

The frunk gets a good workout! We just find it easier to load and unload the Model 3 and it's nice that we don't have to drive the F-150 20 miles each way, that's 3 gallons of gas we don't need to buy. Plus, it's more fun to drive!

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Sounds like a mobile CIA torture kit...😬😅
It's so I can help stranded people in winter (myself included)...that's my story and im sticking to it! :cool: . In seriousness - there's some serious middle of no where in CO, no cell services in vast parts of the mountains, changing weather patterns, bears / moose, etc...good to be prepared!

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
It's so I can help stranded people in winter (myself included)...that's my story and im sticking to it! :cool: . In seriousness - there's some serious middle of no where in CO, no cell services in vast parts of the mountains, changing weather patterns, bears / moose, etc...good to be prepared!
Outdoorsman 'ol adage: It's better to have it and not having to use it than not having it when you need it.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I live in CO so I keep traction boards, shovel, med kit, tow strap and shackles, chains, jumper cables, bear spray, tie down straps, duct tape, tool kit, couple of rags, tire patch kit / compressor, , glow sticks, ice scraper, hitch and accessories, water, Jacket, work gloves, flashlight, mini work light,, knife, Sig Rattlr....but in my dirt bike group im known as the guy that has everything needed in a pinch.
S'funny, I looked, but I don't see beer anywhere on your list.

pricedm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model Y LR. Volvo XC70 T6 retired 9/23
Occupation
IT
Country flag
There's two kinds of riders...those that work on their bikes at home, and those that work on their bikes on the trail. Are you an Eagle scout?
Sponsored