TeslaConTexas April 5-9 (Sandy Munro will be a featured speaker)

Berno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Tacoma, TLR200
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
This is great news. We really need some fresh info. The threads have been getting a little dicey lately. I don’t want to know what might happen to the Cyber Truck Owners (fight) Club if they fail to mention CT at this event. Although, I’m pretty sure that Putin is going to show up wearing his wrestling tights.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
. . . I’m pretty sure that Putin is going to show up wearing his wrestling tights.
Putin's so short he'd have to wear baby onesies for wrestling tights.

Tesla Cybertruck TeslaConTexas April 5-9 (Sandy Munro will be a featured speaker) Bebe-Bottle-Slin

They say he's so short he has to roll a cuff in his speedos.

The reason he's such a prick is because his arms are short so he can't reach happiness.

In his passport photo you can see his feet.

Putin is so fucking short that when he smokes weed he only gets medium.

Deleted member 5322

Putin's so short he'd have to wear baby onesies for wrestling tights.

Bebe-Bottle-Sling.jpg

They say he's so short he has to roll a cuff in his speedos.

The reason he's such a prick is because his arms are short so he can't reach happiness.

In his passport photo you can see his feet.

Putin is so fucking short that when he smokes weed he only gets medium.
How old are you?
Do you think you’ve said something smart?
What is your contribution to this forum?

Deleted member 5322

1) I'm 50.

2) At one time or another.

3) Occasional humor, and fun facts.
I am sorry, I am younger than you and have no right to judge you because of my age. I was not born in the United States and I was thought from my baby's ages that older people are smart and wise. At least should be... Might be here in America things are different.
About Putin, I do not support him at all, but I believe he is a smart guy otherwise he would not be able to rule the biggest country in the world for about 20 or so years. My personal opinion in this conflict Biden is guilty as much as Putin and all leaders of the EU. what did they do to prevent this conflict? We knew about it since 2014 and no one took care of it. And now when Zelenski(the president of Ukraine ) asked about help and support - everybody ran away from him leaving him one by one against Putin.
Putin was smart enough to use this situation in his favor.
And to be clear, I lost my grand dad who lived in Ukraine, lost my friends from Ukraine, i lost my business in Ukraine….
My last name LUCHENKO is ukranian. I hate this was as much as i hare the war in Syria, Egypt, Iraqi, Lebanon and so on when American soldiers ruined all these countries. Now we see Russia does the same....
Hate to live in this world

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
About Putin, I do not support him at all, but I believe he is a smart guy otherwise he would not be able to rule the biggest country in the world for about 20 or so years. . .
Putin was smart enough to use this situation in his favor. . .
And to be clear, I lost my grand dad who lived in Ukraine, lost my friends from Ukraine, i lost my business in Ukraine . . . this world
My condolences.
You lost all credibility the moment you praised Putin. I won't respond after this regarding Pooty, because your argument is based on a fairytale and political discussions are frowned upon.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/putins-way/transcript/

On a completely non-political topic...

Pooty-Poo is a short jaggoff and a criminal. This isn't a political attack I'm merely stating facts about him as a person.

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am sorry, I am younger than you and have no right to judge you because of my age. I was not born in the United States and I was thought from my baby's ages that older people are smart and wise. At least should be... Might be here in America things are different.
About Putin, I do not support him at all, but I believe he is a smart guy otherwise he would not be able to rule the biggest country in the world for about 20 or so years. My personal opinion in this conflict Biden is guilty as much as Putin and all leaders of the EU. what did they do to prevent this conflict? We knew about it since 2014 and no one took care of it. And now when Zelenski(the president of Ukraine ) asked about help and support - everybody ran away from him leaving him one by one against Putin.
And to be clear, I lost my grand dad who lived in Ukraine, lost my friends from Ukraine, i lost my business in Ukraine….
My last name LUCHENKO is ukranian. I hate this was as much as i hare the war in Syria, Egypt, Iraqi, Lebanon and so on when American soldiers ruined all these countries. Now we see Russia does the same....
From Wikipedia: Fridman's career began at Google, working on machine learning.[6] Fridman is a research scientist and lecturer[4] at MIT.[7][8] His work at MIT involves research into human-centered artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicle research, deep learning, and personal robotics.[6][9] In 2017, Fridman worked on computer vision, deep learning, and planning algorithms for semi-autonomous vehicles.[10] Fridman's work has been published in peer-reviewed journals.[11]

I follow Lex Fridman on Twitter. Lex is friends with Elon and Joe Rogan and has his on podcast series. He also recently moved to Austin, Texas.

My favorite podcast I think is when he interviewed Jim Keller....

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Since when do you have to be intelligent to be in charge of a country?
This assumption is foolish beyond measure.

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
Tesla con is not the grand opening of the Factory. That is a separate event and I have not seen tickets available for it.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Wished I could go...

OP