Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Occupation
Exec
Country flag
Half of this forum always seemed fanboys. Some days it felt as if average age was about 15.
I hit the order button as quick as I could on reveal day and ended up, according to the forum list as order 4000 something. I move between Louisiana, n Carolina and Florida, nor of which featured in early deliveries.

yeah Iā€™ve been a big Tesla fan for 12 years and driven a S until my now vintage S was totaled by a Sheriffs deputy in an F250 towing a sheriffs trailer.

I ended up with a car with in the first 3100 vin. The good news is that there isnā€™t a damn thing Iā€™d change about the truck. Thereā€™s a learning curve to driving it well, but itā€™s an awesome machine. I loved my model s and there wasnā€™t a day that I got behind the wheel without thinking this is a great car. Iā€™ll miss my smoked zebra wood dash and my real leather seats, but the Cybertruck is a whole new level of excellent design. The sunshades are a tiny example. Who puts magnetic catches on a sunshade with a double fold down? And the first time you pull a u fast turn on a double lane street? Magical.

im not a celebrity, and no one special, but this is a hell of a vehicle and itā€™ll only get better and Iā€™m grateful every time I get behind the wheel.

Canā€™t imagine theyā€™re slowing down the line because of lack of demand. Everywhere I go there is fascination with Teslaā€™s creation. And every reaction provides smiles.

So patience. The wait will be worth it.

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I got a beast VIN yesterday (average nobody) and am still seeing people post they don't have a VIN and they did the accelerated delivery. I did not. So it makes me wonder if all that matters is your location and config date? Or do they pick and choose strategically and I look like a well deserved, nice guy on my social media pictures? :p

CarMan ElecTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LeftFoot RightFoot
Country flag
And donā€™t give your honest opinion about any of the site-sponsors.. unless itā€™s only nice, warm and fuzzy

ā€¦or so I heard from a friend

Why is FutureTruck banned?
Don't argue with the Administrator, stay on topic.

I spent a month banned before. I don't want to do it again.

-Crissa

CyberJet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Don't argue with the Administrator, stay on topic.

I spent a month banned before. I don't want to do it again.

-Crissa
I'm not sure why did you out of all people get banned and why he did for arguing with administrator. Idk why Gigahorse is banned too because I didn't see him argue with the administrator. But okay. Will the banned people come back like you did?

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I'm not sure why did you out of all people get banned and why he did for arguing with administrator. Idk why Gigahorse is banned too because I didn't see him argue with the administrator. But okay. Will the banned people come back like you did?
Oh giga is banned? I was wondering why he stopped reviving that one same post

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
why did he do anything wrong or something? I didn't see him do anything wrong.
I didn't see anything wrong. Slightly annoying but I haven't been as active lately as before. Couldve missed it.

CyberJet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I didn't see anything wrong. Slightly annoying but I haven't been as active lately as before. Couldve missed it.
oh okay. I hope they are able to come back. I don't like it that people keep getting banned personally tbh.

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
oh okay. I hope they are able to come back. I don't like it that people keep getting banned personally tbh.
We've had some ppl deservedly get banned for harassing and stuff but I get what you're saying.
Sponsored