Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck RWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
So, I preordered in march of 2021, very late into the preorder.
And the tracker was saying something along the lines of me being into the 900Ks.

So, even though I know it would be all speculation at this point (even my place in line). I was wondering if it would be more likely to get my preordered truck first or finding a 2 year used one for close to retail price on the 2nd hand market.

I'm thinking half the preorders won't come to fruition because of timing. So if I'm the truck's 450K customer that would put me somewhere in earlyish 2026?
Seems like a very long wait, and maybe I could get a 2024 first model in 2025 used. What are your thoughts on this? Would you think my 2 year and a half old preorder is a better approach?

Silver lining is I have been saving from the time I preordered so I won't have to finance the whole lot of it xD
Sponsored

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
I can imagine due to pricing or the order of configuration release, many of those with earlier reservations may pass when it’s their turn to configure their Cybertruck. Hopefully Crissa is correct and they can hit that milestone quicker. My number is ~74000 so I’m hoping for delivery sometime in 2024.
Sponsored