The Limiting Factor Wraps Up it's 13-part Battery Video Series.

Delusional

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
The latest video from Jordan Giesige at "The Limiting Factor" was just released and it concludes his thirteen-part series that began nine months ago, a few weeks before Tesla's "Battery Day". If you know anything about battery chemistry, it is quite compelling to view.
It is 74 minutes divided into 37 chapters. This provides an extreme amount of information on a wide range of Tesla battery-related subjects. From lithium and nickel mining to tabless electrodes to silicon anodes, to volume production to more... There is A LOT. Jordan delivers in a no-nonsense tone. But take his words with a grain of salt, as he does a rather large amount of crystal-balling and a few of his graphs are pure fiction. At least when he does BS, he makes it very clear that he is guessing.

I do not like that posting a bare link in my post, automatically shows the video on this forum, because you need to see his chapter list and donation links at YouTube.
Please go to YouTube to see his chapter and donation links. He deserves your fulll attention for this remarkable series.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Delusional

Delusional

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
Very sorry to step on your toes, Crissa. I never could dance. Too tall and lanky.
I searched the forum a little, should have searched more. Why didn't you put that in the battery section of the forum?