g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

Preorder for the wheels they're making specifically FOR Cybertruck just went live! The pictured truck does bear handles on their site, but you can see a lot of finish work to whisper and side mirrors. Look at the headlights?!

FYI they've had early access many times before to Tesla vehicles, and they're right next to the design studio in Hawthorne.

want the wheels? enter code 69420 as password ;) here

Pic from their site:

Tesla Cybertruck Unplugged Performance Aftermarket Wheels announcement reveals production Cybertruck design?!  [UP CYBRHEX Forged Wheels] 1666808413015

Tesla Cybertruck Unplugged Performance Aftermarket Wheels announcement reveals production Cybertruck design?!  [UP CYBRHEX Forged Wheels] 1666808489053

Tesla Cybertruck Unplugged Performance Aftermarket Wheels announcement reveals production Cybertruck design?!  [UP CYBRHEX Forged Wheels] 1666808515943

Tesla Cybertruck Unplugged Performance Aftermarket Wheels announcement reveals production Cybertruck design?!  [UP CYBRHEX Forged Wheels] FgAoau9VIAA-8i

Tesla Cybertruck Unplugged Performance Aftermarket Wheels announcement reveals production Cybertruck design?!  [UP CYBRHEX Forged Wheels] 1666807974310

Discuss?!?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
How much range you suppose those cost?

-Crissa
RANGE or price range? lmao they COST 6000 plus or so.

I'd be real curious, and didn't consider, the range cost too.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
They look great but... Unless the CT has some kind of weird lug spacing, there are way too many aftermarket truck wheel options to pay $6k. Me I'm going for a set of Fuel Assaults, which are about $2k for a set. As soon as the info regarding spacing and offset are confirmed I'll start shopping.

Tesla Cybertruck Unplugged Performance Aftermarket Wheels announcement reveals production Cybertruck design?!  [UP CYBRHEX Forged Wheels] fuel-assault-d546-20x10-1000_7936

As far as the CT shown, I'd say no one outside the Tesla staff has any real idea what the final product looks like. I doubt we're back to door handles, but then again, I'm guessing like everyone else.

Last edited:

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
”Final” Cybertruck is going to have door handles after all?

1666815660350.png

This is just a render. No scoop here.
Ogre being big and scary.

Such subtle differences. MAYBE Tesla, having not officially unveiled the real truck had them show with handles. The only truck with handles we know if is OG prototype, and that didn't have those mirrors/ wiper (or any wiper) this past weekend in it's show and tell private event we've seen pictured.

This almost again makes me think the event is very close. Maybe I just HOPE it is.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KrodEKid

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota corolla, Mazda 5
Country flag
Maybe I'm bad at math, but I reserved a Cybertruck to eventually save money. Not for design or esthetics. I don't think I would recoup value rims so not interested, but happy to there is an aftermarket evolving already. Third party support for truck options could be nice.