• Come up with something else?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
I’ve owned several Jeep’s. Owned a boat..... I want a Ct wave.
Should we start a new trend with a new truck community?
In my experience people wave or make a finger sign when you’re out on really rural roads, walking in the woods or in the mountains, on the sea, and if youre driving a Citroën 2CV and see another (like my mother drove with a hanging flower case on the back).
Tesla Cybertruck Update VOTE: Should we do a “Cybertruck Lightbar "Wave"?” 1615047898502

Tesla Cybertruck Update VOTE: Should we do a “Cybertruck Lightbar "Wave"?” 1615048018480

(Hers was red though).

The hippie image, the thin bendy hood and fenders, the 29 hp, screw-open-“AC”-hatch, and umbrella gear shifter is as far as you can get from the Cybertruck come to think of it. ?

I see semitruckers all the time flashing the top row of lights to each other on the highway though. I’ll flash my light bar if I see any of you guys out there?

Last edited:

Bluechip506

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Mazda CX9, Mazda Miata
Country flag
There is the regular Miata wave for those of us Miata owners that don't have pop-up headlights. I rarely wave in the Tesla. Everyone is inside with tinted windows up and sealed in .

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I will never respond to your Cyberwave. I will be too busy posting on this forum, texting, sexting, watching wham bam teslacam to pay attention to randos driving by.

OP
OP
Lives2TruckAround

Lives2TruckAround

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'92 Jeep Wrangler and 22’ Model Y
Occupation
Retired young/Business Owner
Country flag
Party poopers.... I like the light bar idea! @LoPro

I think we should do this and as one Jeep owner to another @WhoWhatWhere.... I’m sorry, that blasphemous talk is a sin and I shall have my axle struck down on a trail. ???.

lslick23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
=-)
Country flag
There is the regular Miata wave for those of us Miata owners that don't have pop-up headlights. I rarely wave in the Tesla. Everyone is inside with tinted windows up and sealed in .
Funny you say this because I’ve never seen anyone driving their Tesla with the windows down. I feel like I’ll be the first where I live once I get my Cybertruck And I believe it will be bring a different type of EV driver.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
since Tesla’s are aware of their surrounding, FSD folks probably could program their CT to flash the lights while watching Netflix or “sexting”. (Dids, I may need therapy for the image you put in my head)

Pappy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Hybrid Corolla, F250
Occupation
Retired Underground Coal Miner
Country flag
Only neighborly thing to do round here is to wave at most folks you pass by. Not sure anyone will notice my wave while driving the CT cause they’ll be checking out the truck as I pass by.

rharl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cyber truck tri motor
Occupation
insurance
Country flag
i had a cj for many years jeep wave in the wrangler and cj is a thing. The boat wave is more for lakes then coastal. For the cyber truck i think a quick bow using the air suspension will work. hit a button the front drops slightly and back up.

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
When we first got our Mini cooper I notice the wave from other mini drivers.
From Ireland and used to drive around in my fathers truck, when much much younger, the drivers always flashed their lights once to say hello to the other drivers.

I like the lightbar idea. :)

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
For those using FSD :

Tesla Cybertruck Update VOTE: Should we do a “Cybertruck Lightbar "Wave"?” 1655954246759