Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Wednesday's footage is now up and it looks like robots are being delivered!

I just love the music you used. It makes my 3 year wait much easier. When robots are on break if you catch any footage like this please do share:

Sponsored

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
It’s been almost 10 days since Randy uploaded a video. Is the weather that bad? Hope Randy has power at home (I still don’t have power BTW) :D.
Currently the only good news we can have is to hear something about the factory site. But I’m guessing that everything must be halted there too.
Randy, please give us a message/ verbal update even if you don’t have any video to show from there. We understand the situation very well. Best of luck.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, teensy bit worried for him!

I'm sure he's capable, but the weather down there was very horrendous, with the wind and sleet, let alone the deep-freeze. Lots of things got torn open/torn down by the storms before they got froze.

-Crissa

OP
OP
BoomTrooper

BoomTrooper

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche (current) , Cybertruck x 2 (preordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Sorry for the delayed response everyone! It was really as bad as was reported on the news. I spent the better part of this weekend cutting down split tree branches out of my trees and actually learned while trying to make this video that my Mac that has all of my graphics and imaging software on it may have actually been ruined from the power repeatedly coming on and off as I went to start working on it and it wouldn't come on. The mad scramble started to figure out how to make a thumbnail so that I didn't waste today's footage. I figured something out and eyeballed it as best I could to throw something together quickly that resembles the latest redesign. Here's Monday's footage and thanks for the concern everyone!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
At 10:20 we can see tents like they're hiding installed equipment in the north end, in the south. We've been seeing them have access for equipment this whole time.. maybe they installed some of those presses already?

-Crissa

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
What's the full length and breadth of the structure? Is it quarter of a mile long?