Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
If they are already placing metal studs I don't for see any issue with the substantial completion time line in May.

OP
OP
BoomTrooper

BoomTrooper

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche (current) , Cybertruck x 2 (preordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
If they are already placing metal studs I don't for see any issue with the substantial completion time line in May.
Agreed! They seem to make significant progress or fully complete things much faster than expected, which has been the case so far. I fully expect the trend to continue with these walls and they could definitely have dry-in completed in May for the current structures we see.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Agreed! They seem to make significant progress or fully complete things much faster than expected, which has been the case so far. I fully expect the trend to continue with these walls and they could definitely have dry-in completed in May for the current structures we see.
Dry in has already happened if they are installing equipment, The term is kinda flexible when the building is this big. Its not necessarily having all the walls up.

OP
OP
BoomTrooper

BoomTrooper

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Tuesday's footage is now up and we get a look at the work taking place across the tollway in the southwest corner:

OP
OP
BoomTrooper

BoomTrooper

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Wednesday's footage is up and it's a much shorter video that covers mainly the northern half of the site due to extremely high winds.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
Thanks for the updates, I'm beginning to wonder what they have planned for the rooftop of the pre cast concrete section of the project, if anything. That area is ideal for people due to the robust structure.. also they have gone through the extra effort to add a very large parapet, looks close to 12' tall on one side. Hmm... could just be a way to screen mechanical systems though.. just getting my hopes up for rooftop Tesla parties I guess ?