Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Performance, Model X P100D
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I charge every day on a 100' cable. Well, not every day, as I don't go somewhere every day, but... My charging cable is that long.

-Crissa
I have a 30' 50 amp cable for occasional charging from dryer outlet. I went with a 50 amp in case I wanted to use it for a 50 amp outlet in an RV park or something. I bought 50-30 amp adapters for both ends. That thing is big, but it works nicely.
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
LOL. No. On a side note, do you WANT bird sh!t all over your Cybertruck? Going to pull the door open and yuck... sh!t smeared down the windows... Did I mention I live near a freakin berry farm? I know I didn't mention I live in a golf course community and the geese... Oh, the geese...

On another side note: Even the guy who runs a large yard mowing/servicing/snow removal business parks his work truck in his garage across the street. His 2500 is the epitome of a work truck. But, for some reason, he parks his real truck in his garage when he isn't using it to haul bags of shit, dirt, compost, mulch, trees, limbs, etc. I'll head right over and tell Dan that he doesn't drive a real truck because he doesn't park it outside.
I just don't worry about it. If too many birds are pooping on my car, I move my car. Just a few birds, then I do what I can to not lick the body panels. Even with garages, I've been parking outside for years and have yet to be negatively impacted as a result.

I have been pooped on directly by a bird one or two times while walking. That just teaches me to drive everywhere.

Nice side effect is that when the natural carwash shower comes to town, I'm either in the house or in the car so I don't tend to get too wet from all that cloud pee.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
I just don't worry about it. If too many birds are pooping on my car, I move my car. Just a few birds, then I do what I can to not lick the body panels. Even with garages, I've been parking outside for years and have yet to be negatively impacted as a result.

I have been pooped on directly by a bird one or two times while walking. That just teaches me to drive everywhere.

Nice side effect is that when the natural carwash shower comes to town, I'm either in the house or in the car so I don't tend to get too wet from all that cloud pee.
In the first week or so after moving here, we had a bad hail storm. I was in an apartment (kids were still in school so I moved ahead of the family by about 3 months). The apartment I rented had garages and I rented one knowing my F-350 wouldn't fit in it. I rented it because you were allowed to park in front of your garage and all the regular parking was cramped and full a lot of the time. Well, when that hail started, I went and parked in my garage, left the door open and about 2 1/2 feet of truck bed sticking out. I'm pretty sure I didn't dent the sheetrock in front of my truck but I can't be sure.

Anyway, at that point, I changed my house search requirements to "Must have a garage to fit my truck." Plus other requirements. Anyway, because of that and some good timing, we ended up getting a pretty decent deal on a house that was quite a bit more than we wanted to spend which Zillow wouldn't have shown in our search. We don't regret it AND my truck survived. Man, it was a pretty pearl red metalic color. sigh...

Well, it's someone elses' truck now so I don't know if it still survives...

KMB7HOME

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
I intend to park my truck here:
1691606198425.png

or here:
1691606289621.png

or here:
1691606368586.png

or here:
1691606594024.png

or here:
1691606731066.png

Hmmmm.... I don't see any available garages.
Thank you, I am sure Stainless will rinse off quite nicely. Maybe even get some brush rash to show for it, but then again, stainless, maybe not.
Sponsored