Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
CT reservation holders that have a Rivian reservation as well starting to get confused.

1631419799153.jpeg
Looks like a civilized Cybertruck, not nearly as brutal looking.
Sponsored

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Looks like a civilized Cybertruck, not nearly as brutal looking.
This made me realize, that horizontal light up front and in the back must be like an EV truck design secret handshake. I think Rivian came up with it first but CT and Lightninghave it too.

Last edited:

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
delete that atrocity from the internet :sick:
Even if that was possible, I would suggest you set some of that CT money aside to pay for therapy instead because we may see more illegitimate children between other trucks and CT as they realize to get the same kinda range and functionality, they may have to look like CT.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Even if that was possible, I would suggest you set some of that CT money aside to pay for therapy instead because we may see more illegitimate children between other trucks and CT as they realize to get the same kinda range and functionality, they may have to look like CT.
A lot of companies are holding their breath wondering if the Cybertruck is going to succeed or not. If it does, we’ll see this kind of thing.

The tough part is nobody will really know until after they’ve burned through preorders. So we have this 3+ year window where big auto is trying to figure out whose designs to copy. So we may see a weird CyberFord and Cyberado, next to the Lightning and electric Silverado as they feel things out.
Sponsored