Welcome to Q4 2023! Will this be the quarter / month of the Cybertruck?

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Was there an update from Tesla ?

It was supposed to be third-quarter so everyone was hoping it would be September. Nothings been said, nothing happened, now it’s October.

Kind of surprising a company can hold $100-$200 million+ in deposits for years without any governance. If they’re not gonna ship the product when they say they are, they should be forced to refund the money. You can still keep the buyer’s spot in line.
governance in the sense that it's audited as it isn't their money? it is. they can't spend it, and refunding it loses your number. Chill.
Sponsored

FrostyCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 MustangGT-700rwhp, 21' & 22' M3 LR, CT res.
Occupation
Self employed - refrigeration service
Country flag
Same as last month... Soon, same as month b 4 that.....Soon, and b 4 that.....soon. So, I am SURE the Cybertruck will be here....... SOON. One of these days we will all be correct, until then, see you ....soon.

TBONO

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
governance in the sense that it's audited as it isn't their money? it is. they can't spend it, and refunding it loses your number. Chill.
Governance as is in corporate governance, as in transparency & accountability, are main tenets of it

Nolacyber

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Occupation
Exec
Country flag
Was there an update from Tesla ?

It was supposed to be third-quarter so everyone was hoping it would be September. Nothings been said, nothing happened, now it’s October.

Kind of surprising a company can hold $100-$200 million+ in deposits for years without any governance. If they’re not gonna ship the product when they say they are, they should be forced to refund the money. You can still keep the buyer’s spot in line.
sure, go for your $100 refund.

TBONO

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
so are you going conspiracy theory about the reservation account ?
Uh no.
Not saying that at all. Point is quite simple: collecting $200 million in reservations for a product that was supposed to be delivered almost three years ago. Is poor form and calling out. Corporate governance is not at all a conspiracy theory or a stretch when you look at the practice at this scale.
We still don’t know, pricing or configuration or availability…

Are you all happy to have been waiting this long?

TBONO

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
sure, go for your $100 refund.
Why would I do that? I’m at the top of the list. Been waiting almost 4 years. I will definitely take delivery. Hopefully it’ll be as promised and worth the wait.

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
It has been about a year since the last one so i just put a new one in, before the big event changes things.. Looks like you can't lock in FSD price anymore :( we're up to 120-XXX-XXX vins now! A welcome addition to my 112 and 115 vins :)
Tesla Cybertruck Welcome to Q4 2023! Will this be the quarter / month of the Cybertruck? 1696247942158

No i'm not happy, but i'm not upset either. no point. It is how it is. And 200M is nothing, just the factory cost over 10x as much.

Last edited:

Allan

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Delivery will be on 0ct 20 after market.

Alpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Uh no.
Not saying that at all. Point is quite simple: collecting $200 million in reservations for a product that was supposed to be delivered almost three years ago. Is poor form and calling out. Corporate governance is not at all a conspiracy theory or a stretch when you look at the practice at this scale.
We still don’t know, pricing or configuration or availability…

This 100%
Someone needs to put their feet to the fire for some answers this investor call

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
They should ship one to every service center too, so the general population can check it out
And maybe finally someone will bring their chickens to get real measurements with.

OP
OP
rudedawg78

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
And maybe finally someone will bring their chickens to get real measurements with.
It's quite crazy with all these sightings, especially when the CT is parked that nobody measured it yet. I'm guessing we won't get measurements until the delivery event unfortunately. :(

chalupa808

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
I see a lot of Cybertruck validation still happening.

Only insiders know where the Cybertruck stands with crash testing and EPA certification. No COC (Certificate Of Conformity), no retail sales.

I would not be surprised if Delivery Day was delayed until November 21st. It would be exactly 4-years after the Cybertruck livestream reveal.

F26F1C5C-0B3F-4F9E-ACF5-3FEFF73D1F60.jpeg
This is actually how the CT will be delivered to me in Hawai'i.
Sponsored