Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
If we remember back to 2022 and/or earlier when there was quite a wait for the model 3 and Y, the wait times were drastically(months) different between long range(LR) and performance(P). If you had just put down a reservation for LR and wanted to speed up the delivery date, you could simply switch to P. Additionally, switching editions back and forth would 'potentially' restart your position in the queue according to Tesla disclaimers. I'm also going to make two analogies here: AWD is like LR, and BEAST is like P.

Therefore, prior to configuration time for those of you still committed to buying, I would take what little of 2023 you have left to think long and hard about what edition you can and are willing to afford and commit.
Sponsored

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
If we remember back to 2022 and/or earlier when there was quite a wait for the model 3 and Y, the wait times were drastically(months) different between long range(LR) and performance(P). If you had just put down a reservation for LR and wanted to speed up the delivery date, you could simply switch to P. Additionally, switching editions back and forth would 'potentially' restart your position in the queue according to Tesla disclaimers. I'm also going to make two analogies here: AWD is like LR, and BEAST is like P.

Therefore, prior to configuration time for those of you still committed to buying, I would take what little of 2023 you have left to think long and hard about what edition you can and are willing to afford and commit.
Australia is 'WAY DOWN-UNDER' on the list of the CT production schedule...... 2025>
While us Aussies wait, l'll be wishing and hoping for the Day 1 res. RHD TRI .....CT 'MONSTER' or otherwise known as CYBERBEAST.
DREAMTIME.....in Real Time!

OP
OP
Macgyverfever

Macgyverfever

First Name
Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
Australia is 'WAY DOWN-UNDER' on the list of the CT production schedule...... 2025>
While us Aussies wait, l'll be wishing and hoping for the Day 1 res. RHD TRI .....CT 'MONSTER' or otherwise known as CYBERBEAST.
I salute you Beast warrior!

Petertsai

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, cybertruck reservation
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Drive by wire should make changing steering wheel location for down under side simpler. Does the display for Teslas down under get turned to “mirrored” display?

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Drive by wire should make changing steering wheel location for down under side simpler. Does the display for Teslas down under get turned to “mirrored” display?
Tesla iCT DBW is SUPER KOOL on so many levels. Cannot wait to experience the fun factor! LHD/RHD.....!?!?!
To answer your Q. : Only when l look in the mirror!
Sponsored