What made you decide to buy your Cybertruck?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 AWD LR M3, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
SS exoskeleton and she’ll, 800km range, rolling tonneau cover, ramp, loads of sealable secure storage, air suspension, power outlets, seats 6, pennies to operate, clean running and every innovation on tech front ..... the ultimate truck. Only a fool would pass up at the tri-motor price and options you get!
Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3, LR AWD Cybertruck on order, 2020 Suburu Outback XT Limited
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Didn't "buy" it yet, just put down $100 refundable deposit to hold a place in line - in case I want to "buy it" after seeing the final; specs, design, and price.

Edit: I'm interested in all of the practicality in it as an efficient multi-use/multi-purpose vehicle. I'm hoping the DM AWD comes with an option to add extra range via a LR battery pack addition.

Last edited:

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
I am on the R list at around 100k. What sealed the deal for me was the SS body, range and towing. Now if they will answer the question of mounting a snow plow. No need for a 10' v-plow. I would settle for a 7'6 medium to 8' standard duty plow. If they can go larger great but I do plow and it would be nice to add this to our fleet.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
Well, probably... but I do get to have a couple 'not-a-flamethrowers' mounted in thr front bumper, right? :love:
Wondering if the not a flame thrower can be used to clean the windows. I don’t want to have to scrape that big windshield if it does not have lasers in it.

Dan Truax

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No Tesla Yet
Country flag
I'm cheap, the tri motor is the best value.

And it was not a sledgehammer. A REAL sledgehammer would have killed the ICE truck door.

It was a dead-blow hammer, sheeple...

Pappy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Hybrid Corolla, F250
Occupation
Retired Underground Coal Miner
Country flag
I need a truck to haul water, wood, and, trash, to the dump. I’m retired, and, on a fixed income so 14 mpg hits the pocketbook hard. Southwest Colorado has more sunny days than not, so, pair the CT with a solar system and I might be able to take the little lady out for dinner every once in awhile.

Mikextra40

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97, Jeep xj
Country flag
It's the ultimate GTF outta here vehicle. If we can get to the point where one portable solar panel will quickly charge the battery, it's pretty much off grid. The tires are ugly, but I dig the steel body. I'm not a huge fan of the triangular shape, but I'm far more interested in the performance of an electric 4 wheel drive. Fast, hopefully beastly off road. The price doesn't hurt. The rivian is a super cool looking and functional 4x4 EV, buy fully loaded is north of 100k.
Sponsored