illadave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I was checking the app today and noticed my VIN was removed from the account. Immediately called the Tesla Service Center and they told me I was unmatched from the VIN due to the CT failing inspection with possible pickup now being pushed back to April 3rd.

Maybe it was the door misalignment that caused it to fail šŸ˜‚

I guess in hindsight, itā€™s better to take delivery of the CT without issue but sucks as I was getting ready to pickup on Monday.
Sponsored

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I was checking the app today and noticed my VIN was removed from the account. Immediately called the Tesla Service Center and they told me I was unmatched from the VIN due to the CT failing inspection with possible pickup now being pushed back to April 3rd.

I guess in hindsight, itā€™s better to take delivery of the CT without issue but sucks as I was getting ready to pickup on Monday.
looks like you didnt even let us know about the vin or delivery this time, next VIN you get can you post it for us to track ?

OP
OP

illadave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Ah my bad, here are the dates:

Day 1 reservation holder
FS E-mail sent on 2/13
Configure order: 2/14
VIN Assigned: 3/20
Delivery: tentatively 4/3

I donā€™t qualify as a stock holder nor did I expedite pickup.

OP
OP

illadave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
And just like that, I was assigned a VIN. Interestingly itā€™s a lower VIN so Iā€™m assuming Iā€™m taking a CT that someone passed on. Gonna give the service center a call to see when I would take delivery.

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
I got a really low VIN as well. Was told that the truck arrived at the SC 2/2 but was held until some parts arrived. Specifically the trim over the tail light. My VIN is 12xx. My DC had CTā€™s of 2455 and a 28k at one point during some visits I made. Only 11 miles so no one took off in the truck lol

CyberFitch

First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 model 70D & 2018 F-150 LTD
Occupation
Student housing
Country flag

Wow she tossed her bra

wow she took her clothes off and tossed them outside of the bedroom door onto the floor at your feet. You smiles walked in the room and she was dressed for church.

OP
OP

illadave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I got a really low VIN as well. Was told that the truck arrived at the SC 2/2 but was held until some parts arrived. Specifically the trim over the tail light. My VIN is 12xx. My DC had CTā€™s of 2455 and a 28k at one point during some visits I made. Only 11 miles so no one took off in the truck lol
I originally had a VIN at 35xx and the newly assigned one is at 28xx. Hope you had a successful delivery!

Davidwesty68

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S , Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Loan Officer
Country flag

If it failed Tesla quality control, then you definitely would not want it ! šŸ˜³