When will the first movie show someone being tortured or killed using electricity associated Tesla?

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
  • Banned
Ya want to start a pool?
It's gonna happen....
Tesla and Big E are becoming so mainstream and hot topic-ish...

Like, the evil sadistic shows up in his all black Tesla Utility Vehicle which is now a portable torture facility (Another reason to call it a TUV and not a stupid ass cybertruck.) He rolls back his tonneau cover and all this glistening "bone-cutting, cauterizing, high-voltage bug-zapping devices are all laid out on a rack that rolls off the bed with a stretcher that looks like it could have been an elon cyberbike at one time...And it has electric cords hooked into the TUV for energy to run them. And just an electric straight up, high tech, variable intensity set of clamps to make the guys squirm a bit.
This is NOT a vehicle for the good guys. Good guys will still be driving granddad's rusty ol 1957 chevy pick-up with a corvette's innards.
Or someone does a quick and dirty rewiring/reprogramming so the whole skin of a tesla automobile (roadster or TUV) becomes an electrical boobytrap.
You know it is gonna happen, so want to pick a year...and an actor.
And since I started the pool I get first pick. And being an old guy I am going with Summer of 2025, with Stallone turning into the bad guy and driving the TUV. He's still the good guy, but just being bad because he has gone over the edge (again)...
Sponsored

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
Maybe in the next Bond movie for the evil henchmen.

OP
OP

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
  • Banned
give
Maybe in the next Bond movie for the evil henchmen.
Give a year and the season. The actor will be used as a tie-breaker.
(BTW you are going to lose the tie-breaker if you stay with James Bond anything. The series goes about 2-4 generations of tech into the future... You have to go more Macgyver-ish with your series )

drcarric2650

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150
Country flag
It isn't like everything that can be done to torture people can't already be done with the regular truck, with a camper. Having said that, I suspect it would take over 3 years, if a real one is being used.

OP
OP

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
  • Banned
It isn't like everything that can be done to torture people can't already be done with the regular truck, with a camper. Having said that, I suspect it would take over 3 years, if a real one is being used.
yes, but the "cool factor" would be elevated by the "edginess" of the TUV (Tesla Utility Vehicle).

UpToNoGood

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma 4x4, 2015 Super Tenere
Occupation
Cyber stuff
Country flag
The Cybertruck should not be used for evil or you will go to jail. We love the Cybertruck for its greatness.
Sponsored