Which is correct Est Position or Est Position for Trim - to estimate my delivery date?

Daniels777

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X 90D
Occupation
Design
Country flag
I placed my first of 6 Cybertruck orders on 07/08/2020 and see an Est Position of 619,328 AND an Est Position for Trim of 83,610 and an old estimated delivery date of 07/12/2026. Which of these positions in the line should I use and what do you think of the old Estimated Delivery date.
Sponsored

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Probably somewhere between the end of the year and 2029.

There truly is no telling at this point. There's a lot of guessing, but nothing more.

And at least right now, they seem to be taking only a single reservation per user at a time. So you may get the first one and then the next one months of years later.

OP
OP

Daniels777

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X 90D
Occupation
Design
Country flag
I placed my first of 6 Cybertruck orders on 07/08/2020 and see an Est Position of 619,328 AND an Est Position for Trim of 83,610 and an old estimated delivery date of 07/12/2026. Which of these positions in the line should I use and what do you think of the old Estimated Delivery date.
Thanks, I think this forum's tool - which I can no longer remember how to use - gave me this answer recently.

Based on the provided information from the Cybertruck Reservation dated 7/8/2020, your estimated position in the waiting list is 619,328, and your estimated position for the Dual Motor Full Self Driving trim is 83,610. The estimated delivery date is 7/12/2026

Do you trust this estimate? And how can I recheck this forum's tool / spreadsheet to get the current Estimated Delivery date.

AND What is the difference between Est Position (I guess assigned by date of the reservation) VERSUS the "Est Position for Trim"

Am I looking for the 85,000 Cybertruck made or am I waiting for the 619,000 Cybertruck - of course - less canceled orders ahead of me,

Thanks for your guidance here. Daniel

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thanks, I think this forum's tool - which I can no longer remember how to use - gave me this answer recently.

Based on the provided information from the Cybertruck Reservation dated 7/8/2020, your estimated position in the waiting list is 619,328, and your estimated position for the Dual Motor Full Self Driving trim is 83,610. The estimated delivery date is 7/12/2026

Do you trust this estimate? And how can I recheck this forum's tool / spreadsheet to get the current Estimated Delivery date.

AND What is the difference between Est Position (I guess assigned by date of the reservation) VERSUS the "Est Position for Trim"

Am I looking for the 85,000 Cybertruck made or am I waiting for the 619,000 Cybertruck - of course - less canceled orders ahead of me,

Thanks for your guidance here. Daniel
Except your estimated position in line is rough correct, the other two now are irrelevant. When your turn is up, you can configure any trim you want. So the estimated delivery time is nonsense anyway.
Sponsored