Who will advertise Tesla.com on the back of their CT?

OP
OP

Don B.

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Until supply exceeds demand, it doesn't, tho.

-Crissa
True, but this helps with demand. Consider all the millions of people in the U.S. who know nothing of Tesla. Then they see a Cybertruck! And they see "TESLA.COM"' on the back. Some will likely go there to see stuff about the CT, and will see all the other vehicles Tesla makes, and this can help with demand for all of Tesla's vehicles.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Don B.

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
This must be a joke. A way of giving back? A vehicle with 2M pre-orders and a guy who is the richest man on the planet. Yeah... they really need you to "give back". 🤣
Nope, not a joke. There are millions of people in the U.S. who know nothing about Tesla. I want as many people as possible going to the Tesla website to see all the vehicles they have for sale. And having the website's URL on the back of the CT will get some people going there. And some of them might buy a Tesla because of seeing this. So, I'm doing my part - tiny as it is - to accelerate the transition to sustainable transportation.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Nope, not a joke. There are millions of people in the U.S. who know nothing about Tesla. I want as many people as possible going to the Tesla website to see all the vehicles they have for sale. And having the website's URL on the back of the CT will get some people going there. And some of them might buy a Tesla because of seeing this. So, I'm doing my part - tiny as it is - to accelerate the transition to sustainable transportation.
Well I respect your drive, brother. I just think the Cybertruck by itself is an advertisement for Tesla by itself. I don't feel it's necessary to put the website URL on your truck you paid good money for. I don't think people will wonder who made the CT. But, more power to you and to get the good message out there.
Sponsored